Becoming one again

[10] My back landed softly on the sand beneath me, the water brushing against our legs as he continued to kiss me passionately. He moved his lips down my neck and shoulder, sending me to a place I never thought I would go again. His touches were magical, he makes me feel like we're in another world, one that only consisted of me and him.

I removed my hands from his hair and moved them down his back, grasping his shoulder blades as he ripped through my vagina's wall. I cried out as I dug my nails in his flesh and cringed the more he entered me.

He shushed me as he entered me in one go, making me scream and cry out in pain. "I had to, I had to." He murmured apologetically against my lips before kissing me, the moment his lips were on mine the pain was long forgotten.

Our mouths moved around aggressively as we became one once again, I missed this. More than a year without touching him, without his caresses and without his kisses, his body heat against my own heated body.

I pressed my eyes closed and parted my lips, my back arched to feel him better as I moaned out his name. He kissed my collar bones and down my cleavage, his hands firmly gripped on my shoulders as he slid in and out of me with powerful thrusts.

I nailed his back and dug my feet in the sand, the water brushing against my ankles. "Diego..." I moaned out as my vagina moistened and clenched in need. "Diego." I pressed my eyes closed and gasped, my hands squeezing his skin tightly.

"Sh, I know." I felt something strong in the pit of my stomach as I felt the need to burst. "We're going to get there soon I promise." My chest heaved up and down as I breathed raggedly, his penis slide in and out of my wet vagina with facility.

I flung my hands around his neck and raised myself from the ground, my head hung back as I let out a moan of pleasure at how close I was. I dug my toes in the dirt and nailed his back as the pit in my stomach grew.

I don't know where I found the courage from but I switched us over and put my hands on his stomach, my knees dug in the dirt as I rode him hard. I tossed my head back and moaned loudly, cries of pleasure leaving my mouth as I moved up and down his dick.

The pit in my stomach grew and grew as I rode him hard, wanting to reach my climax. He sat up and moved his arms around my hips, his hands cupping my ass as he thrusted me down on him.

I breathed raggedly and stared into his eyes, our breath mixing as we focused on bringing pleasure to each other. I grabbed his face and arched more toward him, our lower bodies moving uncontrollably.

I cupped the back of his neck and pressed our foreheads together, our lips brushing. I parted my lips as I panted, sweat coating our bodies as we moved with vigor. I leaned down and kissed his mouth hard, my hands moving under his arms as I moved them up and down his back.

"I missed you." I sneaked my tongue into his mouth, taking control of the kiss as I moved my mouth hungrily on his. He cupped my face and made me look at him in the eyes, his thumbs brushing my cheek bones.

"I missed you too, you don't have an idea how much." He rolled us to the side and brought me under him, my legs widening and my hands cupping his ass as he rocked my body back and forth.

He looked down at me with those mysterious eyes and started to move with me in a slow pace, his head dipping in the crook of my neck as he kissed my collar bone and moved down my chest to kiss down my valley.

I moaned softly and tug at his hair, my perky nipples twisting painfully as he swirled his tongue around my breast but left them out. "Please." I gasped when he grizzle my perky nipple, tugging at it before starting to suck hard.

He did the same with the other and continued his way down as I trailed my nails on his back. He moved his arms under me and raised me from the ground and into his lap, his hands grasping my back as I rode him.

He turned my face toward his and kissed me on the lips, his teeth tugging at my bottom lip before taking possession of my lips. I brushed my hand in his hair as our mouths moved in sync with each other and rested my elbows on his shoulders, my hands moving his hair back to cup the back of his head. He moved his hands up my back and squeezed my shoulder blades, my lips parted as I tossed my head back.

He kissed my throat and sucked on my neck, my hands pulling at his hair hard as I moaned. He grunted loudly and grasped my back harder, thrusting me down on him as I rocked my hips back and forth.

"Oh my God." I whimpered in pleasure and moved my hands to the back of his neck to hold him tightly. I clung at him as my stomach tightened and an explosion went off inside of me, making me soak him as I came. I gripped him tighter as his warm seed cursed through me and shuddered from the bliss.

That was amazing.

He stopped in front of my house and turned off the engine, the air tensing around us. He received a call but wiped it to cancel it and I scoffed with a shook of a head. "Why don't you answer?" I asked bitterly and turned to the side to look at him.

"Leanne...." He started to say in a warning tone and I looked to the other side. "Can we not talk about her for a moment after what just happened?" I turned around to face him and leaned my head back with my eyes widening as I looked at him with incredulity.

"What? Don't act as if you weren't kissing another girl in less than 24 hour ago. Just because we fucked doesn't mean I want you back. Don't deny that we both needed that." I told him plain and simple, I didn't want him to think that everything was okay between us.

"Just because we fucked?" He asked me in a sarcastic way and I scoffed at him as I ran a hand through my hair. "You're twisted you know that right?"

"What do you want me to call what we did? Because love making it isn't, there isn't any love between us." I quoted the love as I pointed at the both of us and leaned back in the seat, crossing my arms.

"You're sick you know that?" He turned to the side and bored his finger in his temple as he stared at me. "One moment you're up and then you're down, you don't even realize what you're saying. Just moments ago you were saying something else, and now all of sudden we just fucked?"

He tensed and clenched his jaw. "Yeah, you're right." He nodded his head with a scoff and ended up shaking his head, his tongue licking his lips as he looked at me. "We fucked because we both needed it, now that I got what I wanted we can go on with our lives like nothing happened."

"That's what you wanted right?" He shrugged his shoulders uncaringly. "For us to go back to the beginning, back to ignoring and pretending each other like we never had anything." I dropped my mouth and gasped in shock with a short laugh.

"How dare you?! Don't turn this on me, it's not like I was the one exchanging spits with sluts." I dropped my face and replaced it with an angry one as I bunched his clothes in my hand and shook my hands, my palms digging at his chest as they turned into fists. He snatched my wrists but didn't do anything.

"Are you even listening to yourself?" I gripped at his chest tightly and leaned my head back as I shook my head, my sad eyes glinting with unshed tears. "You were the one ignoring me and pretending that nothing happened between us, you were the one who threw it all away! You, Diego you!"

I fisted his chest repeatedly, his hands wrapped around my wrists as I pounded harder and faster each time. "You were the one who made it look like we never touched, we never kissed, like we never had any memories together. You have no right for getting angry at me for guarding my heart."

My chest heaved up and down as I stared at him through my tears, the mark on my neck bleeding as it throbbed and so was his. "No matter how much we try, we can never go back to how we were. Look at us, look at us Diego. The closer we are the more it hurts." I removed my grip from his chest and touched my chest as I leaned back in the seat, a deep sob escaping my throat as I closed my eyes.