I couldn't. So I didn't.

Start from the beginning

I felt something move beside me and I turned around. Facing the person that was laying beside me. I saw Blake or Xavier I still don't know which one sleeping. I decided to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth so I won't have a horrible morning breath. Before I went to the bathroom I got some underwear, a tank top and some shorts since I'm naked.

In the bathroom I first decided to pee. When I was done I walked to the sink and started brushing my teeth, but I faced away from the mirror. I heard someone come in and growl. I turned around, still with my toothbrush in my mouth and I saw Blake looking at me with dark eyes. He looked furious. I wonder why.

I cleaned my mouth and toothbrush and looked at Blake with a confused expression. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong last night? Oh and by the way are you Blake or Xavier right now?" I giggled at the last part.

His angry expression didn't fade, which I was hoping for. "Look in the mirror." He said with a low voice. I walked into my room and looked into my mirror. I have a big mirror next to my closet where you can see your whole body in, which can get handy when you're trying to pick an outfit for school.

I gasped when I noticed my body, I was covered in bruises. A big part of my stomach was a blue/purple color, there were bruises on my arms, even on my butt was a huge bruise. Blake walked into the room with a guilty expression.

"I'm so sorry he did that to you. It's all my fault, I just didn't have any selfcontrol after I found out you were in heat again." He said with a sad look. "He will ever touch you again the way he did last night, not to mention that he enjoyed the whole thing." He added softly, looking at the floor with an sad expression.

I took his face in my hands, making him look at me. "This is not your fault do you hear me? You couldn't help yourself. And I enjoyed it as well so it's okay. You both didn't do anything wrong, I can handle rough."

"We need to talk to Stephen today, find out where he was the day your family got killed." Blake said with a serious voice, changing the subject. His face wasn't covered with a sad or angry expression, it was neutral. I really hope he doesn't feel guilty anymore and if he does that the guilty feeling will go away soon.

I nodded. "You're right, let's go." I said and started walking towards my door, not realizing I'm still naked. I heard Blake run after me and he grabbed my arm.

"You are not going any where without clothes." He growled. "That's only for me to see, not for the rest of the world and especially not Stephen who happens to be your first real boyfriend."

"Oh yeah right clothes." I giggled. "He probably won't even care but okay, I'll wear clothes. Whatever." I added softly. Saying it more to myself then to Blake.

~

"Kate, just do it." Blake whispered in my ear. I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't do it.

"I can't." I whispered so soft that a human could have never heard it. Blake took my hand and gave me a small reassuring smile.

"You can, I believe in you."

I sighed. "I can't just compel him to tell me where he was." I looked back to Stephen who was tied to the kitchen chair.

You're probably wondering what the hell happened?

Me and Blake were searching for Stephen. Eventually we found him in the kitchen, alone. He asked us if we wanted any breakfast. I asked him where everyone else was and apparently nobody was home at the moment. So when he turned his back to me I hit him on the head and he blacked out.

Blake searched for duck tape or rope or something and came back without those things, saying he couldn't find it. I told him he was just looking the wrong way and started looking myself. Eventually I found both duck tape and rope. I tied Stephen's hands and ankles to the chair with the rope and then did the same with the duck tape.