In the arms of another.

This beautiful cover was made by xTheQuotesGirlx !!! She has good books and has her own covershop so you should really check her account and give her a follow😉!!! Love you girl and thanks (the other one will be posted next chapter)

Enjoyy!!

Wordcount: 3582

----------

Pain.

It was the only thing on my mind right now. Well and other things but those came with the heat... I think.

The pain just wouldn't stop coming. It came in waves, but it felt like a freaking tsunami.

The weird thing though? I'm in so much pain and I'm yearning for his hands on my body, so the pain would stop, but I couldn't do that. We both wouldn't control ourselves and I wanted to wait just a bit longer.

I kind of promised myself to never have sex again after knowing a guy for just 1 day... So I gave myself the 4 weeks rule a month ago when I decided it was time to become myself again. Which means first at least 4 weeks of dating a guy and liking him so much that then I'll do it again. But I actually never had to wait 4 weeks for someone because I didn't really met any datable guys last month, and I wasn't really interested in dating anyone. Maybe my body knew that I would find my mate soon.

And now I have a mate. And I'm in heat.

After Emily and my parents died, I kind of went through a rough patch. The first few days I was just crying and not eating or drinking anything. But after the funeral I just lost my mind. I started drinking, a lot.

A lot.

Then I started going out at night, drunk. I hooked up with a different guy every now and then.

Of course I al ready wasn't a virgin anymore at that point. I mean I was seventeen with a boyfriend who I loved, it was bound to happen some day.

Speaking of Jake, I broke up with him a week after the funeral, when I started drinking more and started doing stupid things. He found me drunk and sad and I just broke up with him.

Flashback.

"Kathy is that you?!" Some voice yelled above the music from behind me. I remember turning around and seeing Jake, twice. I was that drunk, I saw a lot of things twice

"Jake, I didn't knew you had a t-twin brother." I hiccupped. Not two secondes ago Jake saw me kissing some unknown dude.

"I don't." He said and grabbed my arm, leading me outside. Outside he started talking to me about how he thought it was stupid of me to drink that much. And of course he started about that guy.

"You have me, why would you kiss some random guy when you already have a boyfriend who loves you." He said with a sad look on his face. I remember feeling guilty about kissing the guy.

"Jake I'm so-" I tried but he cut me off.

"I know you're going through a rough patch but this is not the way Kathy." He said with a soft voice. "I forgive you for kissing him, I love you and I can't lose you."

"Jake, I can't." I croaked out. I loved him but I didn't want to get him involved in the stupid things I was doing or I was going to do.

"What do you mean you can't?"

"Us, I think it's best if we take a break for a while." I said with tears in my eyes.

"That's okay I understand, that doesn't mean I'm happy with it but if that's the way you have to deal with your grief I'll wait for you, for as long as you want me to, because you're worth waiting for." He said with a sad voice, also with tears in his eyes. I vaguely remember him kissing him and it was a sweet kiss. Somewhere I knew that would be the last time I kissed him.