Where am I?

This cover was made by FineSarcasm and I love it. You send it through email with such a sweet message! You really made my day by sending that email with those sweet words. I love this cover and thanks again for making it!❤ Thanks Angie (:

Also I hope I got your username right because you changed it😅

Enjoy!

Word count: 2153.
---------

"What do you mean with again?" The person said again.

I froze when I heard that voice. I slowly turned around to the confused person standing in my room now. How did he get in without me or Emily hearing?

And even more strange is how he is not freaking out by the dead person casually sitting on my bed. She's not dead but that's what everyone thought for 8 months.

Those eight months were torturing and long.

Before I knew it I voiced my thoughts out loud. "How are you not freaking out?" I said so casual it freaked me out. He gave me a blank look, a look that told me he already knew. He already had the time to freak out.

"I had a dream, just like you. Abby told me she was going to visit you as well if she could find the strength. She's in danger, the people on Mars don't believe in mates anymore. They haven't for a while now." He sighed, thinking what to say next. "Because they live longer than us due to medical shit they created, they don't see the point of sharing the rest of your life with just one person. A person they can't even choose. So they kidnapped her and locked her up somewhere in this universe."

I looked at Emily as he said that. She nodded when he was done talking. "And you knew about this?" I asked her in disbelieve. Why not tell me sooner.

"Maybe because you didn't ask the right questions." Starlett said in my mind.

"I asked the right questions. It's not like you helped me question her so if you have something to say to me don't start about this because you haven't spoken to me in a while." I said quite angry. I missed her so much and I felt like I couldn't contact her.

"I'm too weak to speak to you sometimes. You need to change once in a while because you haven't in such a long time. You haven't even used your powers for so long. And for the record you never contacted me, so why do you expect me to contact you." She bit out.

"Because I couldn't! Something in me said I couldn't contact you! I couldn't, okay? I couldn't..." I yelled at her though my mind. Screw it that Stephen and Emily are waiting. I missed her.

"I'm sorry, I missed you too." Starlett said with a sad voice, hearing my thoughts. "Now you should go back to reality and talk to them." She added and put her walls up so I could focus on my surroundings again.

"Hello? Anybody in there?" I saw Emily's hand wave in front of my face. She turned around to face Stephen. "Stephen, do you think she's in shock? Kathy I told you it sounded familiar what Stephen told us. That's why I nodded." She was still with her back at me. I looked at Stephen and gave him a small smile, suggesting I'm back to normal again.

He pointed at me. "Look for yourself she's fine, like I told you a million times. She's just talking to her wolf."

"Talking to her wolf? But how? She was told not to talk to her wolf." Emily said confused, turning back to face me. I was told not to talk to my wolf?

"By who? Who told me not to talk to my wolf and to make sure I would forget?" I said with anger. I do not accept people telling me what I can and can not do! Who's the asshole that forced me to stop talking to my wolf.