I couldn't. So I didn't.

This cover was also made by ViolentPurple and I love it so much. Thanks again for making this, really sweet of you! I love the colors! I actually imagined the moon goddes looking like that. If you don't agree just picture someone else.☺

I love this song so much that's why I added it above, after I watched Fifty Shades Darker I couldn't stop listening to all the songs in it. And yes I've seen Fifty Shades Darker, twice even lol. Good movie if you ask me, I really want to go to Fifty Shades Freed now but I'll have to wait another year. I thought the movie had good songs. I listened to this song while writing this whole chapter, it was on repeat lol. Oh and by the way the song is good to listen to at the first part of the chapter, I think.😂

I wanted to post faster than I did last time, as an apology I guess. So yeah here is my apology, I hope you enjoy reading it. And I'm sorry for this huge A/N... I guess I got carried away again😂

Song: What would it take ~ Anderson East.

And I'm sorry I haven't really edited this so there might be some mistakes (sorry for that)

Word count: 2534.

---------

"Wait if you're not Blake then are you-" I tried saying but a wave of pain and heat hit me which caused me to stop talking. "Xavier?"

He smirked. "Yes that's me now darling can you just stop talking and start letting me take you." He said and started kissing my neck. I moaned loudly and I felt Blake, I mean Xavier smile against my neck. He's pretty blunt.

"Damn he's hot, can you please let me take over?" Scarlett begged.

"No you can't, maybe next time. If you take over my heat won't stop." I told her honestly, feeling a bit guilty because she really wanted to spend time with Xavier.

She'll get over it.

"Darling stop thinking so much and let's go upstairs, I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time." Xavier said with a husky voice that sent shivers down my spine.

I looked in his dark blue, almost black eyes. "I've been waiting to meet you for a while now, I wish I could have more time with you, Blake hasn't even met Scarlett yet."

Xavier shivered when I said the name Starlett, it's crazy how we all have this effect on each other. "Well then let's go." He growled and swept me off my feet, taking me in his arms. His touch decreased the pain a bit. I'm glad that the pain isn't as bad as with my first heat. That first heat was seriously a living hell. I suddenly felt Blake, shit no Xavier run upstairs.

When he entered he threw me on the bed, not so gentle but I couldn't care less. The only thing on my mind right now was to decrease the pain by touching him.

"Now let me love you." Xavier growled out and stalked towards me.

How could I possibly say no to that?

Well, I couldn't. So I didn't.

~

I was laying next to Blake, or Xavier I have no idea who I was dealing with right now. Last night it was all Xavier.

Last night.

It was such a good night, Xavier was a bit rough but nothing I can't handle. My heat is over now because of it and I'm glad that I am finally not in pain anymore. Seriously that's just one thing I hate about heats, the pain and the moodchanges and all the hormones going crazy. Yesterday I got so mad when I found out that Blake took my pizza, later I even discovered he didn't even take it. And yet there I was being a total bitch, not even noticing he was covering for Addison.