Because you sent me on a suicide mission.

Enjoy!

Wordcount: 2464

-----------

"Let's go upstairs, away from all the craziness." I said looking at Blake's back, who was still standing in front of me, probably glaring at my brother.

"No he's not going upstairs, Blake go home."He said with a harsh voice. It wasn't very hard to guess who that was, my lovely brother Asher.

"Blake you're not going anywhere let's go, just ignore him." I said glaring at Asher while taking Blake's hand. Asher growled again and I seriously needed to start searching for back-up. Blake put his arm around my waist and I felt sparks, which gave me an awesome idea.

"Lily can you please take him away, I just want to be with my mate." I said with a sad tone through mind-link.

She nodded with a sympathetic smile and said something back.

"He's acting like he's the moon goddess, don't worry I'll handle him." She said with an evil smirk. This is going to be good.

"Ash stop it, leave the poor girl alone with her mate for a while." Lily said giving me a wink. Asher stiffened under her touch and I chuckled slightly.

"No I don't want him to do things to her, not when our room is just a few rooms away from them." He said with a frown. Lily suddenly looked angry and I had actually no idea why. Maybe he said something through mind-link.

"I know a good deal, leave them alone and nothing happens or you don't leave them alone and you'll sleep on the fucking couch a whole month." She said angrily. Asher's eyes went big and I knew he couldn't sleep on the couch because of the mate-pull. The poor guy can't sleep without his little mate. But he was struggling. I was his baby sis, he had to protect me.

"So it's going to be sleeping on the couch for a whole month or me sleeping and I mean JUST sleeping in one bed with the love of my life, are you crazy?" I said with a 'duh' tone.

"Fine but if anything happens I. will. kill. you." Asher said through gritted teeth. I just nodded and ran upstairs with Blake before he changed his mind. When I enter my bedroom I jump automatically on my bed. Blake is still standing in the doorway, his eyes getting darker. His wolf is pushing to come out.

"Are you okay?" I asked walking up to him. His eyes went back to a beautiful blue color. I love his eyes.

"No you love him." Starlett said with a 'duh' tone.

"I don't know him that well to already know that." I said honestly.

"Well first of all you now have a horny mate in front of you so do something about it!" 

"Wait how can you tell?" I asked confused but she had put her walls up.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just eh... your smell, which is intoxicating eh I can't really resist it." He said looking embarrassed. Without really thinking I walked over to him and to hug him. He hesitated but puts his arms around me and his face in the crook of my neck. His scent filled the air around me and I pushed myself even closer to him.

"Katharina, for gods sake kiss him I can't handle you being a nun." Starlett said angry.

"Ugh I'm so not a nun." I said in my mind.

"Well then, prove it." She said with an evil laugh.

"Blake..." I said looking straight in his eyes. They were like coming home. And I already was at home.