Chapter Thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN - LILLY'S P.O.V

"Holy fucking shit..." My voice is a breathless whisper as I take in my reflection. The gold and black of my catsuit scintillates under the light in my bathroom, the material resplendent and ravishing in my eyes. The leopard print cherishes my body as it clings to my skin and encompasses my figure tightly yet comfortably, the amenable material stretching with my every movement.

My bust seems accentuated as the neckline hugs my breasts, the small cleavage between them nearly nonexistent at this point. I pinch the edge of the neckline and pull it up before tugging at it until the curves look more... subtle.

I use my eyeliner to give myself a nose and a few whiskers so that I look more like the feline it's my intentions to be. After my hair is straightened I put the ear headband on and smile at how cute I feel right now.

My feet carry me to my closet in a quest  to find solid black shoes to wear. The heels of the boots I bought are an inch higher than what the school allows and I wouldn't want to risk a teacher pulling out a ruler to find that out for themself. When I see my black wedges I put them on and grab my back pack, conscientiously exiting my room and walking down the stairs.

I mentally equip myself for quarrel with my parents, preparing for the controversy over my costume that is sure to come. But as I enter the kitchen, my arguments become disposable as I am greeted with an empty room. I glance around the devoid room in search for any signs of recent activity but I spot nothing, except for an uncomplimentary yellow note sticking to the table. I walk forward and pick it up, reading my mother's refined cursive carefully.

Lillian,

We have a meeting in San Diego today, so we had to early. See if one of your friends can take you to school today. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your costume party. You're curfew is extended to midnight.

P.S. Your father and I will probably be home a few hous later than usual. It's a two hour drive from San Diego to home, if there isn't any traffic.

-Mom

The note is bittersweet as it is crumbled up in my hand and tossed into the trash. I pull out my phone and send a quick text to Audrey, asking her if she can pick me up and take me to school today.

Odd-Ree :P

I'll be there in a few minutes. See you soon.

True to her word, within a matter of minutes a honk is heard from outside. I take one last glance in the mirror before leaving the house and approaching Armando.

"Holy hell." Audrey's mouth hangs exaggeratingly open as I climb into the back seat of her car, her and Brit looking at me from the front seats. "You look hot."

"Thank you." I smile at her compliment.

"If I was bisexual, I'm pretty sure I'd fuck you." She grins impishly at her own perverted words.

"Even your compliments are outlandish." Her quirky and idiosyncratic personality never ceases to amaze me. "You look cute by the way."

"Cute? I said I'd fuck you, I think you can do a little better than that."

"You look hot Audrey." Her Vixen Pirate Wench Costume, which was too inappropriate for school, looks more decent as it is paired with black tights and a black shirt to cover the skin that would have  been previously exposed.

"That's better." She leans forward and turns on the radio as we begin our excursion to hell.

"You look cute Brit." I compliment my other best friend. She gives me a smile and thanks me before returning the compliment. In a matter of minutes we are pulling into the student parking lot, hopping out of the car, and making our ways through the hallways with Mr. Tallaki's classroom as our destination.