Chapter Ten. The Mavericks Brothers.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Let's go teach you how to fight."

Grey smirked at me, as we walked out of the dining hall. He led me upstairs to a small wrestling room, that was currently empty. I almost fainted when he took his shirt off, his muscles glistening in front of me. His tanned skin and toned body practically made me sink to the floor.

"First off, you need to know how to place your hands."

He walked towards me and raised my hands up, placing them around my face.

"You keep your left hand, here. Like you're singing into a microphone."

His hand was around mine, sending a wave of electricity through me. Our eyes were glued to each other, as he held onto my shaking hands.

"You keep your right hand, here. Almost like you're speaking into a phone."

He held onto my other hand with his large ones, electricity pulsing through his veins. His arms were tense, could he feel it too?

"Keep your stomach clenched, shoulders back."

His hands found my waist as he squeezed my mid-section, getting his point across. They travelled down to my hips, causing me to be a jello mesh beneath him. He swiveled my left hip back, making my feet shift.

"You keep your dominant foot in front, and your other foot back. If you ever need to move forward, step with your dominant foot first, followed by the other."

He removed his warm hands from me and all the electricity in my body went away. We stood there, our eyes staring deep into each other, not saying a word. Grey was the first to speak again.

"You always have to stager your feet, it gives you balance."

"What happens if my feet aren't staggered?"

He grabbed my hips again, shifting my feet so they were next to each other. Then, he lightly pushed me back. I gasped as I felt myself begin to fall, until his arms found my waist and he pulled me flush against him. I let out another small gasp as our bodies molded perfectly together, pressing into each other.

He leaned his head down, his lips barely brushing against my neck as he bent his knees, lifting me up from the ground. With ease, my body was off the ground, and I was completely in his arms.

"What are you doing to me, Scarlett?"

His voice was barely above a whisper, and I almost didn't hear the words that escaped from his mouth.

"Grey, I-"

I was suddenly dropped back to the ground when Jace burst into the room. I felt as if I had lost something when Grey's arms were no longer around me. I stumbled, trying to balance myself after practically being thrown onto the floor.

"Grey, there's been a security breach."

Grey's eyes snapped away from me and to Jace as he ran out of the room, Jace following him. Shocked, I followed behind them, barely being able to catch up. Security breach? What does that even mean? Grey looked behind him to see me trailing behind them. He stopped, as I soon caught up to where he was.