(Female) Body Positivity

Okay, I feel really bad because I don't have the mental capability of exporting those files after the shit that went down tonight so I will try to squeeze Photoshop Part 3 in between school and the doctors. 

  Body Positivity is something that everyone supports, right? Everyone says to be proud of your thick body, curves and all. Everyone says to be proud of your big, perky, boobs. Everyone says to be proud of your skinny body, including your butt of course.

  But what about the thick bodies who don't have curves? Everyone doesn't talk about those. And what about the big boobs who aren't perky? Are those just not attractive anymore? What about skinny bodies who have not butt or boobs? Are they too 'masculine' for your taste? What about all these beautiful body types that no one gives a shit about. What about of these people who have these bodies and are thinking about what they don't have and how they need to improve. 

  Expand your thinking on body positivity. Start thinking about how beautiful and confident that one girl looked with her cute tummy showing with her crop top.  Think about how well that bikini fit that one girl, no underwire at all. Think about how cute that skinny girl looked in that tee shirt, almost drowning in the fabric. Think about how pretty all these girls look, no matter the body type. Heck, maybe even go crazy and compliment her! 

  It takes so long for someone to come to terms with their body. And all of this Body Positivity that's set on three different types of bodies isn't helping. So please, expand your view and think about how damn pretty all girls are. J out xx