Smut preview

Smut- coming to a WJIBTFF near you this week or so. also i'm not yet telling you the pairing so i made it like this.

***

  I never was a fan of bible study. Or church. Or private school. Or any other shit my parents put me through to try and shape me to be a stereotypical suburban sweet heart. But I was a fan of drinking. Or parties. Or trashing my private school. Or at my significant other's bedroom making out in the middle of the night as I am now.

  By no means did I schedule my game of tonsil tennis, it just kind of happened. My morning was average, I woke up, ate breakfast, and went to school. School was the same also, I went to Math, English, Agricultural Biology, ASL, Science, and then home. Same as always. After school was different though. This is where our story starts.

  "Yo, turn around jackass! Are you deaf?" is the first sentence that is spoken to me after school. I stopped fishing my keys out of my pocket and turned around, seeing a very (tired) familiar face running up to me. I start walking towards them, meeting in the middle. "I swear," they heave, " you can't hear shit." After almost choking on a lung, they stand up and throw a hand on there hip, still breathing heavier than normal, but just slightly. 

  I try to get a word in but all that comes out is a small "hello," before they start their rant again.

  "I'm actually sort of pissed at you. You made me run. Run ____! I haven't done that since I was required to do Phys Ed two years ago! " This sort of verbal punishment goes on till they look at me and just sigh, letting out the rest of anger silently. I just stare up at them with my eyebrow quirked until they finally tell me what they chased me after for in the first place. "There's a weak ass party at your datemate's house later. Just like ten people are coming, so..."  they finish their sentence with a shrug and a pat on my shoulder. 

** 

hey hope you like it i can't write v well but oh wellllllllll. Jesus out x