Chapter 4

Megans POV

Mitch walked me home after that, and in front of our hotel room I saw Ty and Taylor, and Angie and Jason. I kissed Mitch on the cheek and bid him good bye.

"see you tommarrow?" I asked.

"of course!" he said smiling. I walked in to our hotel room and saw Julia liying facefirst on the pillows. that cant be good.

"Julia what happened on the date with Jordan?" I asked. she rolled over and I saw a hint of a smile on her face.

"Jordan asked me to be his girl friend and I said yes." she replied," im just so in shock that i cant really proccess it right now"

"OMG WE ARE FANGIRLING TONIGHT!!!!!" i shouted, makeing the to lovely couples in the hallway jump. After Angie and Taylor joined us and we sat in a circle on the bed i asked slyly "sooooo howd it go???"

"great, we hung out and found we have alot in common," Taylor replied, " were going out again tomarow."

"what about you angie?" i asked

"same, we had i nice dinner and are going out again tomarrow" she replied. "how was you date megan?"

"well we went and saw a movie and i think i suprised him by not wanting to see a girly movie< and i haad a great time"

"what, no second date?" angie asked.

"hes going to meet me tomarrow at the convention and im going to show him anime" I said smileing crepply.

"well, there goes his social life, just pop out the window" Taylor said.

"just like ours" i replied. we all laughed and then looked at julia expectantly.

"soooooo Julia, you and Jordan hhhmmmm, care to weigh in?" i said. she looked nervous but excitment was starting to show on her face. I guess she could finally process emothions again.

"well, we had a nice dinner and talked a little bit, and afgter we had walked out side he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes" She said her excitement building.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" we replied like fangirls.

"and then he kissed me" she said, and suddenly i relised that she was about to explode out of shear excitement.

"IM JORDAN GIRLFRIEND I CANT BELIVE IT OMG OMG OMG YYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS" she screamed as we covered out ears.

"JULIA CALM DOWN YOUR GOING TO GET US KICKED OUT" i screamed in reply. After she had calmed down witch took a bit of screaming into a pillow and i few laps around the block, we got ready for bed.

"i wonder what tommarrow will bring?" i said as i drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------still lazy :) timeskip-----------------------------------------------

we got up and got dressed. i was the first one to finish because i want to see Mitch again. I don't know why but whenever i was around him, it made me happy. maybe I'm just fangirling. yea, that has to be it. theres no way im in love with him, hes a famous youtuber, and to me thats like a celebrity. i doubt i have a chance with him. As i waited for my friends to get ready, i thought about which anime to show him first. Maybe black butler. No, FMA? that didnt seem right. What about Soul eater? No, that wouldnt be good. I guess i will just go with FMA, cause its my best option. they were finally read to go, we left and headed towards the convention. Jordan, Mitch, Ty, Jason, and the rest of team crafted were standing outside. Julia ran up to Jordan and kissed him. Me, Taylor, and Angie walked up a little more professional.

"hey" i said.

"hey" they replied. I noticed adam and jerome were pointedly not looking at Mitch and Ian and Husky (idk his real name sorry) were doing the same with Jason and Ty. i sighed.

"screw this" i said looking at all the divided friends.

i didnt want to make it overly long but anyways heres the next chapter sorry for bad grammar my spell checker turned off and idk how to turn it back on to normal mode so ya