Chapter 1

Megan's POV

as we were walking to the cafeteria, inside restraint, whatever its called, I was pondering who would make a good couple. Jordan and Julia, obviously. maybe Taylor and Ian? No that didn't seem right. Taylor and Ty. They would make a cute couple. Now what about Angie? I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice that we had arrived until Adam waved his hand in front of my face while shouting "HELLO ANYBODY IN THERE????" I jumped and looked around, confused. Angie and Julia started laughing at me, so blushed and just stared at the floor which was suddenly very appealing.

"so do you want to (A/N build a snowman? lol sorry I had to) go get something and meet up at a table?" I asked, still looking at the floor.

"ummmm sure, I guess" Adam replied.

"alright everyone meet up over there," I said, pointing to an empty table, "when you've gotten your food."

"ok" they said, everyone splitting up in  random directions. I went over to the pizza line, grabbed a slice of pepperoni and then bought a soda, some chips, and some sour patch kids. As I sat down, I realized I was the last one back, and everyone except my friends look at the meal I had and then back at me.

"ummmm, shouldn't you at least get SOMETHING healthy?" Mitch asked.

"ya", Jerome said, 'that looks really bad for your health, and aren't you worried about getting fat or something?" I just looked at him.

"Dude, I used to eat whole bags of microwave popcorn and a can of soda every day." I said. "compared to that this is nothing." they all looked at me like, and then at each other like, THIS GIRL EATS MORE JUNK FOOD THAN US AND IS STILL SKINNY???? I laughed at their expressions.

"its a vacation guys, lighten up!"' I said. "besides, who eats healthy on vacation anyways?" they looked at me again, but then they just shrugged and went back to eating. Julia and Jordan were having another silent starring contest. I sighed, then went back to eating as I said, "Julia, Jordan, you will starve yourselves if you don't eat." Julia Glared at me again, but then she realized everyone was staring again and started eating immediately.

-------------------------------------------TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY-------------------------------------------------

Adams POV

They were walking back to our booth with us, I couldn't help but glace over at Megan every few seconds. Her long, dirty blonde hair. her eyes that seemed to change from green to blue to gray and her strange seeming fashion of mismatch clothes and skirts with her minecraft t-shirt. Her smile as she laughed at something that Mitch and Jerome said. Mitch and Jerome. They were my competition for her. As I looked over at all her friends, I could see why they were staring earlier. Taylors wavy ginger hair that reaches her shoulders, dark black clothes and combat boots, and her green eyes and soft freckles. Angie's short brown hair with the bangs hanging every so slightly over her eyes, and her strange purple eyes, while wearing a tank top with a puple jacket and a pair of  jeans. Julia with her shoulder length dirty blonde hair and startling green eyes, with her shorts and a sweater. but I only had eyes for Megan.

Megan's POV (yes Adams was short but TO BAD)

As I was walking and talking to Mitch and Jerome I noticed that Adam was staring at me. I guess he did like me. We finally got to their booth, and we said our goodbyes. Adam was walking up to me, but Mitch got there first.

"so hey, I was wondering if you could give me your number?" he asked.

"you know, must guys use pick up lines," I said looking at him. "but for you I think I can make an exception." I say slyly while handing him a piece of paper with my phone number on it. "call me" I notice Adam staring daggers at Mitch while he thought I was looking and I walked off to join my friends and tell them. They told me that they had also given their phone numbers to Teamcrafted.

"well, what should we do now?' Angie asked.

"celebrate with ice cream?" I said.

"why are we celebrating?" Taylor asked.

"because we just gave our phone numbers to teamcrafted and the best part is that THEY ASKED US FOR THEM!!!" I said nearly screaming the last part. I hope they didn't hear that.

"YES" Julia screamed.

So how do you guys like it so far? Im going to be Updating it a lot tonight so I will probably add like 5 chapters to it and stuff.