Chapter 50: Together Forever

Please note that this chapter will mostly be Ariana's POV and some of Niall's. Well, enjoy the chapter!

Ariana's POV

Today is the last day of the tour. I know what you're thinking. How are me and Niall engaged without moving in together or telling our parents? After the tour, Niall is going to meet my mom and brother, Frankie. Yes, after the tour we are also moving in together. I met Niall's mom, Maura. She's like a second mom to me. She's really sweet. As for Harry and Selena, Sel met Harry's mom, Anne and his sister, Gemma. Harry is going to meet Selena's mom, step dad, and her baby sister. They are also going to move in together. We are all holding off get married. At least until our schedules are cleared. Perrie and Zayn are going to get married first. Liam and Dani next. El and Louis after them. Then, Harry and Selena. Finally, me and Niall. That's the order. Not one day Zerrie gets married, then the next day Payzer gets married. We also have an interview before our last concert. I'm getting ready. I finished showering, not picking out clothes to wear. I decided on a floral dress with my nude flats. Then I put on my makeup. Nothing much, just foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and lip stick. I don't like pounds of makeup. Then, time to do my hair. I put it in a half up half down style, and curled it at the end. I shouldn't go into detail on getting ready. I finished and everybody was in the living room. Niall took my hand.

"Ready, babe."

"Yeah."

We got out of the tour bus. The last day of our mini tour, they decide to send us a limo. Seriously?!  We all entered the limo. Liam was first, Dani, El, Louis, Harry, Selena, Perrie, Zayn, me, then Niall. I was bored and decided to play Flappy Bird. The creator took the app down. Sucks for people who didn't download it. My high score is 20(A/N: mine is six!). Soon, we were at the interview. We all got out of the limo and into the building.

"Hi. I'm Kelly your interviewer. Let's get started. I'll introduce you and then you come out. Your girlfriends can watch back stage."

Yeah, girlfriends. It's fiancee. She doesn't know that..The world will know today. The guys are telling the whole word they're engaged. We all went backstage. Kelly went on stage.

"Hello, everyone. Welcome back. We have special guests. Give it up for One Direction."

The guys walked at and their song Story Of My Life was playing. They took a seat on the couch and the music died down.

"So, guys. Your new album, Midnight Memories. Tell me about it."

Liam spoke up.

"The album is more mature than Up All Night."

Niall spoke up.

"I think that we all just matured from 2010. We still act childish."

Kelly just asked them about the album.

"Before commercial, whose single and whose not. Zayn we know about you and Perrie. Liam and Danielle. Louis we know about Eleanor."

"Yes "

"Niall, your dating actress and singer, Ariana Grande, correct."

"Correct."

"What about you, Harry."

"The beautiful, Selena Gomez."

Liam spoke up.

"Well, actually they aren't our girlfriends anymore."

"What happened?"

"We're all engaged."

"Really, congratulations! Bring the fiancees out."