Chapter 27: Back For You

Sorry that I put it a couple days later. I took a while longer than I do to update. I wanted this chapter to be long This is my longest chapter. Enjoy!!!

Niall's POV (three weeks later)

It's been three weeks since I broke up with Ari again. I've been avoiding Ariana. Harry and I are okay. Your probably confused, so let me tell you what happened.

Flashback three weeks ago

After I walked away from the living room, I started to cry. How could they do that to me? What they did was wrong. I heard the door open the close.

"Niall." It was Ariana.

"What do you want?" I snapped angrily at her.

"Let me explain."

I got up from the bed.

"Let's see what you have to say."

"I'm sorry that happened, it was a dare."

"Was it a dare to have your tongues involved?"

Silence.

"Ari, do you like Harry? Tell me the truth."

"Niall, yes I do, but I love you."

"Are you kidding me?! You like my best mate, but then you say you love me."

"I do love you Niall."

"I'm done Ariana. You hurt me two times. Those times involved Harry."

"What are you trying to say Niall?"

"I'm saying I'm going to share a room with Zayn and Perrie and I'm breaking up with you. Bye Ariana."

I walked out the door and towards the living room to talk to Harry. I heard  Ariana's sobs. Why is she crying? She was the one who ruined everything, both times. I was in the living room and everybody was watching tv. They all looked up at me. Zayn spoke up.

"Mate, you okay?"

"I'm sharing a room with you and Perrie. I broke up with Ariana."

"Okay."

"Harry, can I talk to you?"

"Sure."

Harry and I walked to his, Louis, and Eleanor's room.

"Look Niall, I honestly don't like Ariana. She stuck her tongue in my mouth. I tried to pull away, but she was way too strong for a small girl."

"It's good who don't like her, but she likes you."

"I'm sorry mate, but I have a girlfriend. Her name is Ashley."

"That's great Harry."

"You'll be okay Ni."

"Thanks Harry."

We left the room and went back to the living room to watch tv.

End of Flashback

Ever since that day, I haven't said one word to Ariana. How could I? She said she likes my best mate in front of me. Wonderful girlfriend she was! Note my sarcasm. I'm getting ready for our concert. Yes, we are still in Los Angeles and performing at the Staples Center again.