Chapter 44: H+S= Forever<3

Dedicated to @ImagiNarry12

Harry's POV

That was the best surprise any girl has ever done for me. We are in the tour bus leaving Las Vegas to go Cleveland, Ohio. We're going places that we don't usually go to. Maybe we will go to Columbus, but we never get to go explore other parts of Ohio. Most celebrities come to Ohio for Cedar Point. We're going to have our last concert of the mini tour in of course, The Q. Selena's birthday is in three days. She made all of us promise not to throw a party or to get anything for her birthday. They all agreed to both. I'm not going to throw her a party like I promised, but I will get her a present. It's going to blow her mind. She'll love it. Even though she doesn't want a present, I don't care. She got me one. That means I'm going to get her one. I feel tired. Night!

(Skip Car Ride)

Cleveland, Ohio

We're finally in Cleveland and Paul said we get the entire day off. Tomorrow is our first concert. Now, Selena's birthday is in two days. I'm planning on getting her present today and hiding it. I told the lads and the girls, expect Sel of course, what I'm getting her. Everybody is in the living room watching tv, like we always do.

"Guys, I'm going to talk a walk."

I walked out of the tour bus. I'm taking a cab to the mall. Of course I have a disguise. I put my hoodie up over my head and sunglasses. Then, hauled a cab.

"Where to?"

"Nearest mall, please."

The mall was only like 10 minutes away. I could have walked. Whatever, I'll just walk back. I paid the cab driver.

"This is more than what you owe me."

"I know. Keep it."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. Have a good day."

I walked out of the cab and into the mall. There was the nice jewelry store. So I went in there and walked to the counter.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"Can I pick out a bracelet and have words engraved into it."

"Sure, let me know when you pick out a bracelet."

"Alright, thank you."

I was looking for a diamond bracelet. They are really beautiful. There is one that really stands out. It says that it's 15 carrots of diamonds. It just says Selena. Not because the amount of carrots. It's just her.

"Um, excuse me, Sir."

"Yes?"

"I'll take that bracelet."

"Wonderful choice. Follow me."

I followed the man towards the corner. I'm guess that's where they engrave the jewelry.

"What would you like for it to say?"

"H+S=Forever<3"

"Okay, the wait is an hour an half."

"Alright, I'll be back."

I was just roaming the mall. I bought a cookie and soon enough the hour an half flew by. I went back to the jewelry store. The man had it done. It looked beautiful.

"I'll put that in a box. Do you want it wrapped with a ribbon around it in a bag?"

"Yes."

Soon the man came back with the bag.

"Here you go. That will be $15,000."

I handed him a check.

"Thank you. Have a good day."

"Your welcome. You too."

Oh crap! I have to tell Ari to get Sel out of our room and the living room.

To: Ari

From: Harry

Heyy can you take Sel to your room?

From: Ari

To: Harry

To hide the present, yeah sure.

Thank you, Ari! Selena is going to love it.

PLEASE comment and vote! Thanks for all your support and love!