Chapter 14: Why Would You Hurt Me?

Ariana's POV (I decided to make this a week later!!)

Things between me and Niall have been amazing. I'm totally in love!! Harry has been really distant. Probably because he hasn't found the right one for him. I think soon he will find her. I'm at the guy's flat watching some gossip show. I was drinking some punch, it's so good. One story caught my eye.

"NATHAN SYKES REVEALED HE LIKES SAM & CAT STAR ARIANA GRANDE"

I spit out my drink.

"What?!!!"

Louis spoke, "I think he has a crush on you."

"Wow thank you so much Louis."

"Aww your welcome Ari!!

"Even though he has a crush on me, I won't have one on him."

I cleaned up my mess, you know from spitting the punch. Niall helped me. He's the best. We decided to watch a movie on Netflix. I wanted The Hunger Games. I love that movie(A/N I really love Hunger Games trilogy!) I so cried when Rue died. But Peeta and Katniss' "love story" is so cute. The guys wanted  to watch their horror movie. I don't like horror movies so I went upstairs to Niall's room.

Harry's POV

We were watching a horror movie. I saw Ariana go upstairs to Niall's room. I went to go follow her.

"Guys I'll be back."

"Okay," they said in unison.

I walked up to Niall's room, then knocked the door. I heard a come in then walked in. Ari was just sitting on the bed on her phone.

"Oh hi Harry."

"Hey Ari."

"So what's up?"

"I was wondering why don't you like horror movies?"

"Well...."

Before she can say anything I crashed my lips on hers. The door flew open and stood there was. Niall.

"Niall wait!!" Ariana immediately ran after him.

Niall's POV

How could she do this? How could he do that to me? My best mate, my brother, my bandmate. The girl I fell in love with. She betrayed me. They both betrayed me. Tears were streaming down my face. Ariana was calling my name. I turned around.

"Ari, how could you do this to me? I loved you."

"Niall I..."

"That's my best friend. Your the girl I love."

"Niall let me...."

"We're over. As much as it hurts.  Bye Ariana."

I went to my room and just cried. My best friend and the girl I love hurt me. Why would they hurt me?

Sorry if it's too short. Thank you again loyal readers. Plz comment and vote!! LOVE YOU!!!