Chapter 37: Don't Take It Wrong

Niall's POV

It was good catching up with Demi. Her relationship with Wilmer is going great. I don't why people judge of the age difference. It's not that big of a difference. As long as they are happy. Ariana didn't want to stay. She said she was tired. That's okay. Demi is doing good. She did good on the X-Factor, she's leaving for the next season. She wants to go focus on her music. Well, she does have her Neon Lights Tour. I'm going to sleep.

Ari's POV

After the concert, Niall wanted to catch up with Demi. I was too tired, so I went to sleep. Demi's hair looks really nice. She's had brown, black, light brown with blonde highlights, red, blonde with blue and green at the bottom, blonde with pink at the bottom, a turquoise blue, and hot pink. All those colors looked great on her. The hot pink color she has now, it looks really great. She's an amazing singer. Demi and Wilmer are so cute. Why would I think Niall has a crush on her again? I heard the room door open and Niall climbed into the bed. He wrapped his arms around me. I shouldn't take it wrong.

Plz comment and vote!!! I'm having writers block. Some chapters are going to be shorter than I want them to be. This story has been doing great so far. It's all because of you readers..Thanks for reading. I love you all!!!