Chapter 38: Moving On

Ari's POV

I'm so excited right now!!! SELENA GOMEZ IS ALLOWED ON TOUR WITH US!!! I LOVE HER!!!! We are best friends. Selena and Demi are the bestest of friends. I don't think bestest is a word. I can't wait. Simon knows how much I miss her. She's not performing or anything. At least she gets to come. Selena and Harry get to share a room. Don't worry, there's two beds. She's coming today. I'm just waiting on her.

"Ari!!"

OMG!!!

"Sel!!"

We hugged each other.

"I missed you so much, Sel."

"I missed you too, Ari."

"How's Justin?"

"Ari, we aren't together."

"I know. I mean are you friends?"

"I guess so. Enough about that. So, you and Niall."

"What about us?"

"You guys are so cute."

"Thank you. You'll find the perfect guy for you. I just know it."

"Thanks."

The guys walked in.

"Hey guys."

"Hey, Ari," they said in unison.

"This is my best friend, Selena Gomez."

Harry spoke up.

"We know who she is. We love her music."

"Aww, thanks guys."

We just decided to watch reruns of Selena's show, Wizards of Waverly Place. I loved watching it.

Selena's POV

We were watching reruns of my old show. You know, that Wizards show. I can't help but notice Harry staring at me. I think I have a crush on him. He's green eyes, just made me melt. His curls are so cute. I'm crushing on Harry Styles.

Harry's POV

We were watching reruns on the tv of Selena's show, Wizards of Waverly Place. I used to love it. When it came on. I do still love it. Every single episode, from the first one to the last, I recorded it. I can't help but admire her beauty. I'm moving on from Ashley. I'm crushing on Selena Gomez.

Plz comment and vote!!! Remember Never Broken is on hold until this story is over. Yes there will be a sequel of this story called We Can Make It. I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL!!!