Chapter 20: Australian Crush

Sorry that chapter 20 is before 19 and not after. Read Chapter 19 then go back to 20 sorry I don't know why it did that Now the story is in bold instead of this author's note. It's being messed up today.

There were problems with updating this chapter it goes before Chapter 19 not after so if that happens to you, read Chapter 19 first then go back and read Chapter 20 sorry I don't know why it's doing this

Ariana's POV

I'm currently in my room. The boys had a interview. I didn't feel like going. It won't be live. The interview will air tommorow and I'll be watching it with the boys. Niall  me he was going to talk about us and how happy we are. He's so adorable. I'm on my laptop watching the   Janoskians. Their videos are great. I went on Twitter and followed them all. Then my phone beeped, signaling I got a text.

From: Nialler
To: Ari
Hi beautiful, interview is over. Wanna come over?

To: Nialler
From: Ari
Sure be there in 10

From: Nialler
To: Ari
Ok see you

I didn't respond back because I was picking out my clothes. I picked out blue high wasted shorts, white crop top, and my black converse. I grabbed my purse and put my phone, wallet, keys in there. I walked downstairs and opened the door then closed it and locked it.

Arriving at the flat

I was at the front door of the boy's flat and knocked the door. Niall opened the door and I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Nialler."

"Hi beautiful."

I blushed and look down. We walked in the living room.

"Hey Ari." They said in unison.

"Hi!"

Niall and I sat on the couch and we decided to watch E! News.

Jai Brooks from the Janoskians has a crush on Sam & Cat actress, singer, and Niall Horan's girlfriend, Ariana Grande.

"Really?! First Nathan Sykes, now Jai Brooks again."

Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande dated before, but distance drove them apart. Will Jai get between Nariana.

"No way!"

Liam turned off the tv.

"Thanks LiLi."

"Don't worry Niall. I'm all yours."

I kissed him.

"OH GOSH!!! PDA." Louis said.

"Shut up Lou, don't you have a girlfriend?!"

"Yea, I don't wanna see your PDA."

"Oh be quiet."

We decided to watch a movie. We are always watching movies. Nothing or anybody will tear Niall and I. I'm his and he's mine.  Nathan Sykes is my British crush, Jai Brooks is my Australian crush. I'm not crushing on them. I call them my crush because they have a crush on me. I'm only in love with one Irish Cutie from One Direction, Niall Horan.

plz comment and vote. My author's note will be in bold now. Thx for reading!!!