Chapter 11: "Date"

Ari's POV

I walked into Starbucks, and there he was. Those beautiful blue eyes just make me melt.

"Hi Niall."

"Hey Ari. Ready to go where?"

"Go where."

"Our date."

"I thought we were here."

"Starbucks? No I got something more special."

"Okay let's go."

Niall led me to his car and opened the door for me. Aww he's so sweet. He makes me fall for him so much. I really like Niall!!

Niall's POV

Me and Ari are in my car driving to the real date. I decided to go to the beach for a picnic. She's so beautiful. I think I'm in love with Ariana. I have this amazing feeling when I'm with her. We arrived at the beach. I went to open her car and said thank you.

"Close your eyes." I said.

"Why?" she said.

"Just please do it."

"Okay!"

I put a bandanna over her eyes. I led her to the beautiful part of the beach where the picnic is. We arrived there and took off the bandanna.

"Wow Niall it's beautiful."

"Thanks just like you.

She giggled. Her laugh is so cute. In the picnic I had strawberries with chocolate on them, sparkling cider because Ariana doesn't really drink, a candle, and mini sandwiches. We finished eating and were looking at the sun. So beautiful. The sun and Ariana. I'm really in love with her. I'm going to do it. Who knows what the outcome will be? I'm going to. I need to. I have to.

"Ariana?"

"Yea, Niall."

"Will you....

Sorry cliffhanger Another update tomorrow plz comment and vote Sorry I haven't updated like I normally do. School work and all that. So I'm doing a double update!!! Thanks for reading 187 reads so far!!