Chapter 46: Forever<3

Harry's POV

Selena's birthday!!! Today is the day. I'm going to give her present. She doesn't want to go out. I promised I won't take her out. The plan is we all just hang out here in the tour bus. We find a movie on tv and during the commercial, if there are any. I know some channels don't put commercials on. Anyways, during that time, I give Sel her present. Lame right? I wanted to take her out a give it to her. She won't let me take her out. I tried my cute pouty face. Yes, I have a cute pouty face. Ari gave me that look, meaning it's time to watch a movie. Ari is going to give the idea of watching a movie. I wish I had a better plan. I would have if she just let me take her out! Well, Selena! Well!

"Guys, let's watch a movie!"

I swear Ariana is a bubbly girl. She needs to lay off the candy! We all went into the living room. I was flipping through channels.

"Let's watch The Hunger Games."

This channel has the commercials. OMG! So sad. Prim gets reaped, but then her sister volunteers. Why Katniss?! One Gale, her name is Katniss. Not Catnip!  It went to commercial.

"'I'll be back."

I went to Ari's room and got the present. Then, went back to the living room.

"Sel, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, sure."

I took her hand and led her to our room. Yes, it's still separate beds.

"Selena, I love you."

"Aww, Harry. I love you too."

"I wanted to give you this."

"Harry, you didn't have to give me anything."

"I wanted to."

I took the box out of my pocket. I put the bracelet on Selena's wrist.

"Oh my gosh, Harry! It's so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

Wow! That was so cheesy.

"You're so cheesy."

"Whatever! Read what's engraved."

"H+S= Forever<3."

I gave her a kiss.

"Whoo!"

I pulled away.

"How long have you guys been standing there."

Lou spoke up.

"The whole time. Let's get back to the movie."

We went back to the living and watched the rest of the movie. I cried when Rue died. It just gets to me. RUE!! WHY?! TAKE ME WITH YOU!! RUEEE! I'll love Selena forever.

Couple more chapters until it's over. Then a sequel. The last few chapters will be short. Please comment and vote! love you!