Chapter 24: First Stop... Los Angeles Concert

This may be short. I'm trying to have longer chapters. Bear with me. Thanks for your support. Enjoy!!! Remember I'm bad at chapter titles

Niall's POV

I woke up to find Ariana not beside me. Between you and I, I think Harry has some feelings for Ari. It's the way he looks at her. I'm going to find Harry a girl he will really like, not mess around with and hurt. A girl he really loves. I got out of the bed towards the kitchen. Everyone was up and awake. Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry were watching tv, while Ariana was awake. I walked up to her and gave her a hug and peck on the lips.

Ari's POV

Niall walked up to me and gave me a hug and peck on the lips. In the corner of my eye, I saw Harry glare at Niall. I thought his feelings for me weren't real as he thought they were. I just let it slip.

"Niall, go shower. I'll have breakfast for you when you're done."

"Okay."

Then he left to go shower. Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry were watching tv, while I'm making breakfast. I decided to make pancakes with Apple juice. I just ate Fruit Loops for breakfast. (A/N: I really love Fruit Loops!) Today we are having our first concert of the tour in Los Angeles at the Staples Center. I only sing one song since I'm the opening act. The boys only get to sing two songs per concert. The guys will have to sing mixes of songs from Up All Night, Take Me Home, and Midnight Memories. I'm singing hit songs from other artists, but also my own songs. It's been 20 minutes and Niall was in the living room. I finished the stack of pancakes.

"Boys, breakfast is ready."

They got up and started chowing down on the food. It's like they never ate before. We have to rehearse before the concert after breakfast.

Rehearsal

We have to rehearse the entire day before the concert. I'm really exhausted. I had to go first. It was the guy's turn. They love to play around during rehearsals. I'm really tired so I drank Gatorade like the athletes do. It does build up my energy. I sat down and watched the boys. To my surprise, they weren't goofing off. We finished rehearsing an hour and a half before the concert. We went to the Staples Center after showering.

Staples Center Concert

"Ariana, you're on."

"Okay."

I'm singing Only Girl by Rihanna.

"Hi everyone! I'm singing Only Girl by Rihanna.

Only Girl(in the world)

I want you to love me like I'm a hot ride

Keep thinkin' of me, doin' what you like

So boy, forget about the world 'cause it's gon' be me and you tonight

I wanna make your beg for it, then Imma make you swallow your pride

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world

Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love

Like I'm the only one who knows your heart

Only girl in the world

Like I'm the only one that's in command

'Cause I'm the only one who understands

How to make you feel like a man

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world

Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love