Chapter 35: Las Vegas!!!

Ariana's POV

The concert in L.A. was fun. Now our next stop is Las Vegas. I don't even know who picked the locations. This is just a mini tour, so we only go to like four locations. I think it's only three locations. Three,or four, guess I'll find out. I know not that much. I'm in my room on Twitter.

(A/N: I just make up the names, don't know if they're real or not.)

@NarianaShipper101  @ArianaGrande I totally love you and Niall together!! I see he's way happier!!! #Nariana

@Niall's2nd @ArianaGrande you and Niall are soo cute. I just love you both together!! #Narianaforever

@Niall'swife @ArianaGrande how can Niall date you. Your fat, ugly, have no talent, and probably cheating on him with Jai Brooks and Nathan Sykes. I'm his. Go die in a hole. #Narianadied

That last one was really mean and hurtful. I'm not going to let it get to me. Niall loves me. I love him. Nobody is going to change that. We're almost in Las Vegas. The guys will definitely get drunk. I'll be the one to carry them to the car, in the house, and just put them on the floor on top of each. I'll take a picture of that and tweet about it. As I was thinking about my fun plan, Niall walked in.

"Hi, babe."

"Hi, Ni."

"Bored?"

"Yeah."

"Cuddle time."

"Sure."

I cuddled with my Irish Cutie. Soon, I heard Niall sleeping. Then I soon drifted off to sleep, with Niall's arms around me. Las Vegas here we come.

(The Next Day, arrived in Las Vegas)

Still Ari's POV

I woke up without Niall beside me. Hmm, he woke up before me? Strange. I got out of bed, grabbed a towel, sweats, bra, tee shirt that said I Love L.A., but the love was a heart, my panties, and socks. I went into the bathroom and took a 20 minute warm shower. I got out and dried myself, then got dressed, and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked out the room and called for Niall.

"Niall."

"Yeah."

"What time is rehearsal?"

"From two to six."

"Four hours of practicing. Concert starts at seven, right?"

"Yeah. Don't worry baby, you'll be fine."

"Okay. Want some breakfast."

"Sure, I'll find something to watch."

I went to put us cereal, Fruit Loops to be exact. After I put us, I went to the living room and gave Niall his cereal. Niall choose for us to watch is a rerun, that's recorder of Full House. I love that show. (A/N: I do like watching Full House) Michelle is so cute!! We're watching the one from 1989. We spent the whole time watching recorders of Full House until it was time to go to rehearsals.

Rehearsals

"The way I love you."

Rehearsals were a pain. I practiced after the guys. It's really tiring. We have to go shower and get ready for the concert. I'm really tired.

Concert

It's our first concert in Las Vegas and I'm about the go up. Instead of three concerts, it's now only two. I'm singing The Way, with Mac Miller. He's going to come out rapping at his part.