Chapter 5: GoodBye

Ariana's POV

I have to go to London for 2 weeks before the tour. My mom and Frankie know about the tour. Not that I have to leave tomorrow to go to London two weeks early. I don't wanna leave early, I wanted to spend these two weeks with my mom and Frankie as much as possible. My mom yells.

"Ari, dinner is ready,."

"Coming."

I decided to tweet my fans that I'm going on tour with One Direction before dinner. I get my phone from my dresser.

@ArianaGrandeOffical Hey my amazing fans. Going on tour with 1D in 2 weeks. Can't wait!!!

After I tweeted, I slipped my phone into to my pocket. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw my mom and Frankie at the table.

"Hey mom. Frankster!!"

"Hi Ari."

Here I go.

"Mom, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"ImgoingtoLondontoworkwithSimononthesongsIwillperformtommorrowfor2weeks." I said really fast.

"Ari, why didn't you tell me?"

"I just found out. I'm sorry mom."

"It's okay. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks mom."

I finished my dinner and put it into the sink. I washed my hands then went upstairs. I started to pack my clothes. I finished and I was really tired. So I went to sleep.

Plz comment and vote. I'm having writers block. Plz help with ideas I want longer chapters. GIVE ME IDEAS FOR CHAPTERS ILL GIVE FULL CREDIT THANKS!!!!