Chapter 42: We're Together

Seriously guy's, read this story called Changing Mr. Styles. I swear you'll love it. It's amazing. Happy birthday Harry Styles. Really go read that book!!

Harry's POV

Selena and I are together. We're together!! It sounds so great to me. We should probably head back.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"We have to go back."

"Okay."

We intertwined our hands together and walked back. Selena is just amazing. If I could name many things great about Sel, I would take days, weeks, maybe even months. Now, if you asked me to write on how great she is, front and back of the paper. It would probably be 10 through 50 pages. Something like that. It would be that long, cause that's how amazing she is. Some people believe what the media says about her. Well, they shouldn't. You have to get to know her first before you judge. I know if you met her, you'd know she's an amazing person. Wow! We're already back at the tour bus. I can hear screaming. Let me guess? Video games.

"What the heck?! How can a small person like you beat me?"

I walked in with Selena and Louis jumped into my arms fake sobbing.

"HAZZA!!! ARI BEAT ME!!!"

"Boobear, it's okay."

"No, it's not okay. She's a girl and she beat me."

"It's okay, Lou. Just breathe."

"Love you, Hazza!!"

"Love you, too."

You wonder how I calm him down? Well, I don't know myself.

"Now, LOUIS GOT BEAT BY A GIRL!!"

"HAZZA!!"

"Don't worry, Lou. I'm just teasing you."

"ELEANOR!!! HAZZA WAS BEING MEAN TO ME!!!"

"It's okay, Lou. So, where were you two?"

"El, let's me, you, and the girls talk in my room."

"Okay."

Sel and the girls walked off to our room. Louis spoke up.

"So, did she say yes?"

"Yeah, she did."

"Hazza, you left?!"

"You left me for El."

"Well!"

"Let's get back to playing video games."

Selena's POV

The girls and I went to my room. They wanted to know about the date. Dani spoke up.

"So, what happened?"

"Well, after I was doing get ready, I was looking for Harry, but he wasn't in the living room."

"Go on."

"Then, Niall gave a map. I followed it."

"Where did it lead you to?"

"Starbucks and the mall. There were roses there."

"Somebody get me a tissue."

"The last clue led me to a beach with Harry standing there holding a rose. We had dinner. Then he ran away, but told me to follow him after one minute."

"I'll need the whole box of tissues!"

"I followed after a minute. There were signs that said, Will. You. Be. My. Girlfriend? There was Harry standing there behind a beautiful sunset."