I need answers "What are you?" She tilted her head confused what I meant "A girl? With magic powers?" I shake my head "No, not that what exactly are you.." her face was stone cold and she grabbed my shirt hurtling me out the front entrance, as i lay there I see her floating close to me

"Stop asking me personal questions! I don't want to risk killing you! Let them to!" She looked beyond pissed her hair was a mess and her hearts looked green, which didn't seem right "Sorry..I won't ask again"

she closed her eyes and was relaxed again "Good, see you in training" I watched her leave and I say there wondering if being near her all this time would affect me?

I headed towards my classes and just zoned out, the way her eyes looked and her face was something of pure darkness nothing with the light blue aura that we use here "Marco?" I look to my side and see the girl who likes to bother me "Yes Janna?"

She smirked looking at me "Heard you got beaten by SB wrong move dude" I could care less and it wasn't even a fight I pushed my boundaries and she didn't like it so she exploded "She just have me a warning, and I can totally take her"

Janna laughed making it seem like a joke "Right..she'll break your head off in one go, no one is that powerful except...Tom~" I raised a brow at her "Do you like Tom?" She had a light blush on her face "Kinda but he's a blossom and I'm a stupid weed, and lower rank as well" man she's really into that guy

"So, what is his deal with Star?" If I couldn't get info on Star from star then I can get info from Janna seeing she's been here before I have

"They go way back..well when they were 12 I guess, the two were inseparable but when the war happened star was taken to be some kind of weapon but at the time she barely knew what she can do. Tom was the same but he was used for darkness but he ran away from his parents and started to be alone well with Star. They grew up together and even worked together as partners on the battlefield and off it. Both magic so powerful they win the war..but things happened between them and star broke up with him, due to channeling his anger into dark spells..that's the short version I heard from"

where did she get her sources "Where do you get those sources "Glossaryck, he's the one who guides her and train her and Tom when they were together, I used to follow them and see what they can do and let me say..it's insane"

I sigh if this glossaryck guy knows star then he knows history about her family and the secrets "Thanks for telling me" she tilted her head but shrugged "whatever" I made my way towards the training room when I sensed someone behind me, I quickly froze them and as I turn it was two girls

"Why are you following me?" I let them go as they moved closer "Your the new kid right?" I nod looking at the two "We're on the committee, we are part of DCP it's good to meet you, I'm Alice and this is Gwen both juniors ranked 8, blossoms"

I nod looking at their emblem of the flower "I would love to stay and chat but I just attend to training and sorry for freezing you two" they giggled and went on their way as I entered the room star stood looking at the way "Your late"

she said sternly "Got caught up with the DPC and a welcoming hello would be nice" she chuckles "I'll be nice when I see your worthy of it, now let us begin" I nod but not before giving her a short glare.

After we were done I looked at her "Whatever you are going to ask, don't because I don't want to push you against the wall probably hurting you" I groan "Why are you acting so cold with me?" She turns around and looks up at me

"This is how I am with everyone, I can't have weaknesses so I act this way of i let people in they are an asset when problems happen. Why do you think people are afraid of me, the vice president and the rest don't even try being close to me"

she sounded broken and I just wanted to make her feel better "I never wanted it to be this way even if I tried acting differently" her cheeks were glowing green and I stepped closer and wrapped her in a hug, I heard her gasp and the tense room seem to dismay

"Everyone has a weakness but there is always someone out there that can keep the other calm and collected, instead of pushing them away try reaching out and be friendly" I heard her cry in my chest as I held on her

"I may be passing the boundaries with you but I believe we could be friends instead of just classmates" she moved away looking at me with tears in her eyes "Why would you still want me to be your friend? I'm rude and mean towards you" I smirked as I held her shoulder

"You may be rude and mean but I could tell you hate when you push people away, if it means you throwing me across the school to understand you then I'll be alright with it" she wipes her face and gives me a small smirk "Your really something Marco" I nod

"Yes I am" we stood there smiling at each other and for once I could actually feel comfortable with her even if I'm still trying to understand her history or past "I can't believe I broke down in front of a rookie, how embarrassing but thanks for caring but I'm serious about weaknesses, it's a blind spot for enemeies"

I sigh and nod "I understand but at that moment you needed a hug and reassurance that your important" she gasp softly and blushes "Sure..if you like we can hang out this weekend at the mall? I'm free" I smiled and nodded "Of course, do you want me to escort you home?"

She nods "Yes please" as we walked out of the school people were looking at us, assuming why I was so close with her and to top it off a weed and a lower rank "Don't pay attention to them, unless they decide to attack" star said calmly as we were out the front gates "Do you receive these states everyday?"

She nods "Now and then but what could you do when your last name has a meaning" I sigh as we walked the remainder in silence "Thanks for walking me home Marco, see you tomorrow"

I nod as she slowly entered her house being greeted by the looks of it her mother. Her mother shot a glare and shut the door and I quickly headed home. I made a new friend or possibly a new enemy.