Mewberty Dreams

Star Pov
I sat in my bed and looked around, its been boring since Marco started dating Jackie.. I groan and sigh, I knew when they got together he will always be with her and not me..I knew that from the way beginning I just thought maybe he will like me since we are always together but I guess not..as I close my eyes I hear the door open and I sat up and saw Marco walk in

"I thought you'll be with 'Jackie' go to her Marco" I say moving away from him "Star, your the one that wanted me to be with her? That was the point of this right?" I blush and nod "Yeah..but I thought that you being with her you won't be with me anymore..just go Marco" I

held myself and I felt his hand on my shoulder "Marco-!" I was stopped by a pair of soft lips and I was so surprised and angry "Marco you just cheated on Jackie!Why did you kiss me, don't you like Jackie?" His face was red "Yeah..but she isn't you" I gasp and pushed him "This..this isn't right! You can't just kiss me when your with her, Marco I like you I do but-"

he kissed me again and he lay me down on the bed and I moan through the kiss and when he broke it "Star..I want you" I looked up at him and he had lust in his eyes and I couldn't move from his embrace, he held me down..and I could out breathing as he came closer for another kiss I move my head to the side "Marco..we gotta stop...this is..."

I couldn't even speak, he was making me feel all sorts of emotions..it was a sensation that I couldn't resist "this..feels.." a moan escaped when he kissed me down my neck "Marco.." he smirked at me and took of his hoodie and his grey shirt "Okay! Now your going to far!" I tried moving but I couldn't, it's like I was stuck under him and I wasn't allowed to move or say anything "Relax Star I'll be gentle.." as he kissed me the door opened!

(Dream ends)

"Star! You okay?" I wake up sweaty and I'm soaked and I see Marco looking worried and I blushed "Yeah..yeah I'm fine, I need a shower.." as I get out I saw my bed wet and covered with purple hearts, ugh so embarrassing "Um..are you sure why is your bed covered in hearts from your mewberty?"

I blushed "Um..it's part of my mewberty, if I get excited then..that happens..hmm" he looked at the bed and me and blushed when he got it "Oh, okay I understand now..we kinda have something similar to that..it's sorta of..a Um..a dream but..how do I say this? A very excited dream.." he nervously chuckled "Okay..well I'm going to shower, night Marco" he waves and leaves to his room, that was so awkward..

As I went to my room I knocked on Marcos door and he opened "Hey can we talk?" He nods and we sit on his bed "Okay. Did you you hear anything coming from my mouth?" He blushed "You were..Um moaning and I guess you were dreaming probably of Oscar, and I woke you up.." oh thank god he didn't find out "Oh..yeah thanks um was it weird hearing me or?" He nods and shrugs "I guess it's normal, it's part of your body, it's going to happen anyways" I nod "Marco..do you ever have dreams like that?" He choked on air and blushed "Um..sometimes I do..ugh yeah, this is so weird"

As I get up to leave Marco grabs my wrist "Star..sleep well or try not to moan loudly. Don't want my parents getting any ideas right?" I giggled "Oh yeah, they'll think we are doing that...together like that is ever gonna happen pssst yeah in a million years, bye Marco" I rushed and changed my bed and finally lay in my clean bed, that's so embarrassing, dreaming of Marco like that..then again it wasn't that bad..