WP #14 Part 2

Title: A Year without year..

Info: part 2 of the writing prompt I did before it's fast forward a year and things seem unreal

Word count: 976

Song: carasoul- Melanie Martinez

Marco Pov

'Don't forget to smile'

I noticed how different I acted with Star, it's been a year already and we look a little different, I got taller and Star..started to develop as you can say but she was still her loving, insane self "Marco! Remember the dare I had to do?!" I thought about it and chuckled

"Oh the one you and Janna did a week ago? You know you don't have to do it right?" She blushed and looked at me with a devious smirk "Star why are you looking at me like that?" She smacked her lips on me and I blushed at this unexpected kiss "There I finally did it" I was speechless and she giggles and blushed "Was that the dare?"

She nods "Yeah I had to kiss you..are you mad?" Surprisingly I wasn't and I pulled her closer to me and she nervously chuckled "Whoa there..what's happening here?" Again star felt cold as ice like she was frozen as I slowly let go she looks confused "What's the matter?" I shake my head "Nothing, are you feeling alright?" She laughs and nods "Yeah are you feeling alright?"

I shrug "I guess.." as I look at her she seemed transparent "Marco are you okay?" As she touched my arm it was freezing and I moved her hand off me "Is it me or is it cold in here, mom probably has the AC on blast" she giggles and walks out, kinda odd isn't it?

I quickly go up to my room and lay on my bed and pull out my journal, it's the only thing I have to write out my thoughts, lately me and Star have gotten quite close like romantically involved, like we act all flirty and now she kissed me makes me feel like I'm falling for her, sometimes the dreams I have is her with me together, when she kisses me it feels real and not cold like now.

"Marco...oh what you writing?" Star says as she peeks over my shoulder "Nothing, why are you asking?" She blushed and sat next to me "I don't know, can I ask you something important?" I nod and put my journal away "Sure what's up?" She avoided eye contact and blushed even more

"Well..since the accident a year ago, something seemed off like were just best friends now since then we have been flirty and teasing each other but when you touch me you get a weird feeling towards me..am I the problem?" I didn't know what to say? Because yes we do flirt and tease each other but when I touch her she's just ice..not her warm touch

"No, your not! Um I don't know" she looks confused and mad "What's that supposed to mean?" I shrug "Star..all I'm saying is...don't you feel weird? Like its not the same?"

I stand up and Star stares at me like she's not part of this world "Never mind..I'm gonna go for a bike ride, don't wait up" she nods and I leave and go into town and take a breath..

Star Pov
I came in and brought Marco some fresh flowers and new balloons, its been a year and still he hasn't woken up, but it's okay because he's still breathing and that's what's important "Guess what I did today Marco" I say sitting by him "I learned how to cook your delicious nachos" I smile and remember all the times he made me his famous nachos

"Your mom said they were pretty good for my first try" I fix his hair that has gotten longer since then and now he's starting to have a beard that is now visible "I wish you would wake up to taste them and see if I did well" I stand up and fix my dress and look out the window "It was raining today, which stinks because you know how I love running in the rain with you.."

I watched how the rain hit the window and I look back at Marco "I heard that Ferguson and Alfonso came to visit you, I'm pretty happy they did, some of the students ask how your doing when I feel like going to school"

I giggle and lean close to his face "Do you think of me" I say softly and he smirked and it fades "Wonder what you dream about" I sit by him and hold his hand in mines, I kiss his knuckles and blush a bit

"I know that you won't know what's going on..but I will write everything that I told you in a journal and you have to read the whole thing to understand.."

I looked down at his lips and look around as I lean in I heard the door and I sat back down "Hey Star" it was the nurse, curse you "Hello Lina checking his heart rate?" She nods "Yeah, I like your dress very pretty"

I smile and nod "Thanks, wish Marco could see it" she sighs "He'll see it eventually right?" She walks out and I sit there and look at him "It's really hard trying not to kiss your lips, but if I try you won't feel it" I laughed and started walking out the door

"See you tomorrow wild man" I sigh and leave just the sound of my flats were heard on the cold hospital floor 'Later Star' another nurse said "Bye Lynn see you tomorrow"

she smiles and waves and I ride back home on Marcos bike, I'm glad I learned how to ride it, if not I had a long walk home..

A/n hello everyone decided to write ahead and also this is like a 5 part writing prompt so I'm continuing it anyways lol anyways later!