Reality Tv Stars

Writing Prompt : decided to make an Au where starco was a reality TV series and use their voice actors names as their own,  but their cartoon character as them, they'll have interviews and stuff and I'll be the interviewer ψ(`∇´)ψ it's gonna be pretty long so hope it comes out alright lol and I hope you want me to make a second part to this..let me know

Word count: 2265

Song: Svtfoe theme remix (Repeat as many times if you want)

'Welcome everyone to Live with Ash, everyone is blowing up twitter and tumblr about the new ship that's happening on the reality TV series Star Vs the forces of Evil, I'm on the red carpet waiting for the cast members and to ask them questions on how fun and cool it is and to know if the rumors are true...hey there's Adam he's the one that plays Marco Diaz in the series, hey Adam can I get an interview with for a quick sec?' He nods and fixes his hair

'What's it like working everyone on set? And how's working with Eden be holding up?' He smiles before answering me

"Working with the cast mates are awesome, we act silly and crazy and we just go out and have fun,  working with Eden is amazing she's an awesome actor and I'm honored to be her best friend in the show"

I smile a bit 'That's great, are you aware of ship of the two characters?'

"Oh yeah, definitely..I've seen it on twitter and tumblr like where do these amazing people come from and do these things, it's pretty cool..to be honest I kinda ship them myself but Eden just say their friends nothing more but it's the show can't really do anything"

we giggled a bit and looked at the final question 'Alright, last question..in that episode where Eden started crying when she lost her mentor, what do think is happening between the characters?' He nods

"That scene was really heart breaking, for both our characters, we see that Star is really out of sorts when the most important thing in her life is gone, even her best friend maybe, my character is just trying to be her hero most of the time but he can't always do it because he's not like her at all, but I believe that he will finally realize that the most important thing right now is Star, he might've kissed Jackie but that's just a kiss it doesn't necessarily mean they're together, they might have a few dates before hand"

I nodded 'How was that kissing scene? It kinda broke starco shippers hearts'

"Oh yeah, the kissing scene was based on Marcos first kiss and it's not perfect or awkward, it's innocent and I'm proud he finally got the chance to kiss his crush after such a long time, but it kinda difficult because I laughed a coupe times during the scene cause Grey was saying just kiss her quick so we can move on, I laughed more when I heard Abby saying 'Jarco!' We died laughed and Eden was watching behind the camera to see and how to feel for the next scene..it was an awkward scene for all of us I may say but we got it done with so that's important"

'Thanks Adam, for the interview you were awesome and can't wait for new season soon'

"Totally, hey starco will live be strong!     bye"

_______________________________

'Let's see if I can get anyone else before Eden shows up for hers, there Jackie Lynn Thomas played by Grey Delise, maybe you spare time for an interview with me?'

"Of course, I love your dress I like it it"

'Thanks okay, in the season finally we see that your character Jackie ask Marco out to the dance which was a total bust but ended up having a mini date instead, what can you say about the characters?'

"Jackie is basically a chill and relaxed girl she's never wild she's mostly free, and Marco is usually having things pile on him likes lists and rules and regulations, he's had a crush on Jackie for the longest time, where it's seen in the season where Star takes him and he sees all the time he's nodded with my character, That's a lot, and as the season goes on, we have that sleepover scene where we are trapped in a cube, favorite scene to shoot hehe, that's when Marco puts his feelings out there and Jackie finally gets why he's so jumpy and clumsy and shy whenever their near each other. And in the season finale we see the characters kiss the first time and it's beautiful but Marco senses something is up so they leave, I believe Marco will find out who he truly likes in later seasons"