Magician Au 9

Title: Hybrid Love?

Info: Star is trying to recover from fighting off Tom and she starts remembering about the past and how she almost lost her life..also just cute moments I guess?

A/n I know it's been awhile since I actually wrote a one shot and let me tell you..I know! But hope you like it

Word count: 906
Song: every breath you take

Many years ago..

I was barely a kid, I was a monster, a freak, a weapon that could possibly end this insufferable war but is that a life a little girl to go through on her own? No not really? After each one my body will ache and run out and eventually I'll die and burn out like always.

I never really died though, mother always kept me alive and well so I wouldn't be completely dead or worse but how long will I last when I barely have a grasp for my own body and my other side? A 6 armed freak with wings and a taste to fight was always used..

it took so much out of the real me that I barely could remember or even do anything. Mother always told me it was best for me not to remember because a little girl shouldn't have to go through such violent things.

Days turn into months, months turns into years and I'm still on this battlefield with my mother, using my magic like always but I felt alone, no one has the same things I am, a hybrid just like my mother and the greats! Well that is until I met him..

His eyes dark, his hair spiky and his skin purple with his tail moving around, his teeth sharp and his hands were claws. He didn't even look like a kid but he was..a boy who didn't want to hurt no more souls. Maybe that's why I fell for him? For his sadness because I could relate?

As time passes by, we hung out more and you changed more into your human form and decided to go against your father's wishes, he was my enemy but you wanted to help me. We were both way too powerful that we could kill ourselves if we weren't careful. I knew we could do it because we trusted each other enough for it.

Until that faithful day where we went too far..we burned out. My eyes lost its color and I fell lifeless on the ground while you were staring down at me with dark eyes. I was stuck between being dead and alive, you tried helping me but you couldn't because your touch burned me.

My mother pulled me away and brought me back to life. I gasp for air and I looked at you..in your true form holding pain and regret. I wanted to help but you told me to stay away and I did and then you became numb to me and anyone who tried giving you affection.

Now older I see you train and try your best but I see no change in you..your magic is still dark and brutal that it still radiates red. You still try to be with me but I know we can't be together anymore..or we could burn out just like before.

We remained friends but you wanted so much more but I couldn't and also you hurt me when you told me to leave you alone forever. I was willing on giving you a chance but you didn't want one bit of it. So I moved on and stayed to myself with no one to change or alter my emotions..well until now.

"Your freezing Star.." I looked at him as we laid on the floor of the training room "I'll be fine..just need to restore my energy" you are so good to me when you need to be. I'm mean or just force you to do things my way knowing you have a way of doing it.

People are afraid of me and stay away but not you..the way your eyes seem to soften when I'm hurt or dad you seen to care and actually do something. Your someone that I could trust and can actually level with, I know your powerful but you yet seem to show me because you aren't in control of it..

I cry knowing I could put you at risk but I can't help it? I'm just a walking bomb..who can go off at anything in my way but you? Your beyond what I am..your smart and collected and know how to control your emotions and maybe that's why you don't show your Dragon.

"Star your pale and your eyes are losing its color..please let me heal you?" I blushed and sigh "I'm fine..I'll heal" but in reality I've taken so much damage that I can't heal quicker anymore. "I'm not gonna lose you" my heart races hearing you say these words. My mind is clouded with all these emotions that I can't focus on just one.

You mumble and kiss me and I let tears slip away as I felt a energy course through me. As you leave my lips I feel more then okay. You seem happier and grateful "Your okay" you pulled me into an embrace and I held back. Maybe having you around won't be as bad as I thought?