Flooding cave part 1

(So this was suggested to me by REBELGIRL0309 who always suggest great idea's but as always, I change it up a little. Hope you enjoy)

Ezra P.O.V
Me and Sabine were walking around the base looking for a rebel who has gone missing. I don't know what happened, but me and Sabine started looking in the caves.

"Do you think we'll find this guy?" Sabine asked. "I have no idea. Do you have the maps of the cave tunnel's?" I asked her, hoping she said yes so we wouldn't be lost. She pulled up her wrist band and showed a hologram of the tunnels.

"Uh oh" she muttered. "What. What is it?" I asked her because when she says that, you know something bad is going to happen. "We are in the restricted tunnel's" she told me. "What do you mean restricted tunnel's?" I asked her, wondering why these tunnel's are off limits.

"These tunnels that we are in are super unstable. The roof above us has a large amount of water that is putting pressure on the cealing. If that thing breaks, we'll be washed away down the tunnels and probably into the lower tunnels below" Sabine explained.

"Okay so that explains the leaking water from the roof. Let's get out of here. I have a bad felling about this place" I told her as she made are way to the exit.

Suddenly, the ground began to shack. "Oh no not another earthquake" Sabine said. Lately on Atalon, there has been earthquakes but they only happen every few week's but don't do that much damage.

Soon the wall's began to crumble and started falling apart. "Run" I yelled as we ran as fast as we could to the exit of the cave. "Just a little further" Sabine told me.

Then I seen it. I seen the rock's that were above the the exit were going to come down and going to trap us in here. Not wanting Sabine to get trapped, I used the force to push her out of the cave, milliseconds before the vace entrance colapesed, sending that everywhere.

Sabine P.O.V
One minute we were running, the next, I was outside. I turn around to see the cave entrance was blocked. I looked around my surroundings, not seeing Ezra anywhere. Oh no.

"Ezra. Ezra are you in there" I yelled, hoping to get a response. "Yeah. Yeah I'm here. Sabine I need you to get the other's and fast" Ezra told me.

"What. Why fast?" I asked, fear in my voice. "That earthquake caused the cealing to come loose abit and I'm afread that water will be flooding the cave soon. So pleas hurry" he explained.

"Okay. Okay I'll get the other's. Just hang in there" I said as I ran to the speeder and went straight to the base.

Ezra P.O.V
I told Sabine to hurry back and to get the other's about 5 minutes ago. Right now, it was like it was raining inside the tunnel right now. The water from above came down slowly like it was raindrops and there was a cold mist in the cave.

Then I hear a crack, making me jump. I look up to see the crack in the cealing was starting to crack open more, more water starting to pour down.

"Oh hurry up Sabine" i muttered to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2 coming soon. What do you think should happen next?