Set Up: may be sad

The crew of the Ghost were an another mission. All it was was to steal some blasters from the Empire and get out. Simple write. Wrong. It was a trap set by the inquisitor.

"Well, well, well look who we have here. The Jedi and padawan" the inquisitor spoke. "What do you want" Kanan asked. "Simple. Either one, you tell me everything about the rebellion or two, hand over your padawan" I inquisitor requested. "One, no and two, never" Ezra said. Kanan smirked at his student. "He's learning" Kanan thought in his mind.

They both activated there lightsabers and ready to fight. The inquisitor did the same. "Very well then then you will both die" he said as he luged toeards them.

Kanan blocked the first and Ezra followed. There blads clashed agains one another causing sparks to fly. The inquisitor force pushed Ezra and Kanan. Kanan was the first the get up. He turned back to see Ezra struggling to get up. The inquisitor grinned.

Kanan charged at the inqusitor and there blades crahed. "Do you think you can save the boy. If you are you might as well be be dead" the inqusitor mocked.

Kanan didn't let is anger get the better of him. The countinued fighting but Kanan started to struggle for the inqusitor was becoming faster and faster.

The inquisitor took this advantage and knocked Kanan's lightsaber out of his hand. "Now you will die, like all Jedi must" the Inquisitor said ready to strick.

Ezra was able to get up fast enough to use the force to hold the Inquisitors lightsaber in place. "Kanan you might want to hurry up and get your lightsaber" Ezra said.
Kanan could see the kid was struggling so to ran and got his lightsaber.

As soon as Kanan got his lightsaber, Ezra let go and the Inquisitor was free. He ran forward at Ezra but Kanan blocked. "Your padawan can't even defend itself. You always have to step in and save him. Let's see how well you thought him" The Inquisitor spoke.

He then forced pushed Kanan back into the wall as he fell.
Ezra got up and glared at the Inquisitor.

With that they fought each other. Each time Ezra was struggling while the Inquisitor was winning.

Then the Inquisitor stricked. He was able to hit him. The lightsaber slashed Ezra.
He froze in pain. He couldn't feel anything for a few moments. The Inquisitor the force pushed the padawan in to the wall as hard as he could. As soon as he hit the wall and fell the Inquisitor laughed.

Kanan got up and seen what had happened. He glared at him. "You will pay for that" Kanan said.
They charged at each other. Soon Kanan won and the Inquisitor had to retreact.

Kanan ran over to his padawan. "Ezra" Kanan said. There was no response. Kanan looked for any signs of life, but there was non.

"Spector 1 are you there" Kanan could hear Hera's voice say over the com. He picked it up. It look a momont to awnser.

"Spector 2. We lost Spector 6"Kanan said saddly. "What do you mean?" She asked. "He's gone Hera. He's dead" Kanan replied.
There was a momont of silence.
"We will pick you up at the old market. Spector 2 out" Hera said. Kanan could tell she was trying to not show her sadness.

Kanan got up and looked down and his padawan. He noticed his padawans lightsaber. He walked over and took it, he felt like he had to. With that the master walked away, sadness following him.