First day back to school (modren day AU Rebels)

(so this is a modern day AU. Also picture on top is of all the different rooms in the school)

Ezra P.O.V
It's that day again. That one day that all kids hate. Yep. Its back to school day. Ugh. That day when you have to go back to school after you have a great 3 month break doing busy stuff like playing video games and drawing. Like I said, busy.

Anyway, I only started school 1 month's before school break because I just got adopted. Yep that's right. I was a orphan for most of my life when this nice family took me in.

Now i have a mom, dad, older brother and older sister. Their name's are Hera, Kanan, Zen and Sabine. At first I was really, and I mean REALLY quiet but now as they say 'i never shut up'.

So here I was, on the school bus to school. Aka,
Six
Crule
Hour's
Of
Our
Life's.

Anyways I was looking out the window as we passed by houses and home's. I had my headphones on because the bus is loud and his never quiet and it could give me a headache​ sometimes.

Soon the bus stopped and we all got off. Unfortunately, I'm the only one going to school today in my new family because we Zeb and Sabine had to go their aunt's house to do something for her.

So basically I have no one to hang out with today. Usually me, Sabine and Zeb hang out together for most of the day because I don't really have friend's here because I'm way to shy to talk to anyone here.

So I made my way down the hallway that had blue lockers on each side and made it to my classroom. I guess school won't be that bad because I'm alone in all my classes because Sabine and Zeb are some grads higher then me.

I made my way to the back of the class and sat down at my desk. I looked at the clock and seen it was only 8:45. Class doesn't start till 9:00 so I have 15 minutes to draw (the times my first class starts at).

With that, i took out my sketch pad and started dodaling anything that comes to mind. Well I look at what I drew I seen that I drew some rough mountine sketch.

Then before I knew it the bell rang. "Ugh. That means first class is science" I mounded to myself.

Now i know most people like science and say it's fun but are sciens teacthef is the worst. Her name is Miss Colly and she is the WORST.

She is so bouring and if you say something that is wrong she will put you on detention. For exsample, when I first came to this school and started my first science class, i say down and waited. When she came in and told people to take out their homework and I said I didn't have any because I'm new. Guess what she did. She put me in detention for ONE WEEK.

So how you can see why I didn't want to go. I made my way to the class and walk in. I sit down and wait. We all waited for about 5 minutes and she wasn't here yet. And with that, the class started chatting away.

For me, i just went to the back of my science book and started drawing whatever came to mind.

Suddenly someone closes my book while I was drawing. I was going to yell at them for why they were going to do that but when I looked up I seen Miss Colly.

"What do you think your doing Bridger" she asks me in a harsh tone. "I..was.I..em..I was..just..yeah know..just..em" I stuttered so much that people were looking at me with faces like I'd he about to have a panic attack or something'.

So with that I just signed and kept my head down. Let's just say I do get into trouble alot because if you look in the back of any book in my bag, there will be drawings (based off of me in school. I draw so much).

After that, Miss Colly gives me detention, again. Class was soon over and then it was my next class which is one of my favorite. Free class. Basically everyone has to go to maths but since I'm terrible at it, i skip.

I know that skipping is bad, i know this...but i don't care. I rather go to the library and read then go to maths.

So with that I made my way to the library. I go in and look around. I finaly find the best spot. There was a circle chess table with a few chairs going around it and it was right next to a large window.

I walk over to the table and start reading a book I have been reading called "Of Mice And Men".
Now let's just say this book is a page turner.

It follows these two guys called Lenny and George. This book takes place in the time of The Great Depression, when most money was lost and people had to travel to look for work. Anyways, so far, Lenny and George are at a ranch that they are working at and they are talking to this guy called Candy. He is a old man that work's at the ranch and he ask Lenny and George could he come with them to have their own ranch because that's Lenny's and George's dram. They think about it and Candy says he has alot of money saved in the bank. So Lenny and George agree.

All i can say is that I love this book and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Before I knew it the day was gone and school was over. To B fare, today wasn't that bad except for science. I read some books, did some art and all that.

I then run to the bus stop and hop on the bus to go back to my new home.