Valentine special

(Idk when Valentin is but meh. Also this takes place in season 3 and this is short)

It was Valentin day on Attolon. Sabine was in her room drawing a picture. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Sabine stood up and awnsered the door. When it opened she seen Ezra standing at the door.

"Hey Ezra" Sabine said. "Hey Sabine" Ezra replied. "I em..em got you something" Ezra said nervously as he handed Sabine a small white box.

"What is it?" Sabine asked him. "You'll see" Ezra said. Sabine then opened the box.

Inside was a small necklaces. It was silver and there was a heart on it. The heart was made from a gem that has all diffrent colours.

"Wow Ezra where did you get this?" Sabine asked as she looked up at him. "I made it myself. I found a gem as I was walking around the base and I knew you would like it" Ezra told Sabine with a idiotic smile.

Sabine smiled at him as she put it on. "Thank you so much Ezra. I love it" Sabine said as she hugged him.

Ezra was suprised at this but hugged back. "Your welcome Sabine. Well I'm just going to go for a walk. See you later" Ezra said as he started walking away.

"Wait Ezra" Sabine said. He turned to look at her. "Yes?" He asked. "Could I come" Sabine asked him. "Yeah sure you can" Ezra said with a smile.

"How about instead of a walk, we can go camping" Sabine suggested. Ezra gave a confused looks. "What's camping?" He asked. 

Sabine's eyes widdened. "You never went camping befor" Sabine asked him. "Should I?" Ezra asked. Sabine then had a determined look on her face.

"Okay it looks like I'm bringing you calling. Like it or not" Sabine told him. Ezra laughed. "Okay I'll go" Ezra told her.

*time skip*

After getting promotion from Hera and Kanan, Ezra and Sabine got there stuff and drove a speeder far from the base.

So far, Sabine and Ezra were having a great time so far. They set up camp and talked and Sabine even got some training from Ezra on how to use the darksaber.

Right now they were sitting down by the fire and chatting. "Oh I almost forgot something" Sabine said as she stood up and walked over to the speeder.

Ezra watched as she walked over and got something from the back seat and walked back over.

"What is it?" Ezra asked as she sat next to him again. "It's something I painted and thought you might like it" Sabine told him as she passed something to him.

Ezra took it and looked at it. It was a painting of the whole crew. Everyone looked so happy and looked like it was a family painting. Ezra looked at Sabine.

"This is for me. Really?" He asked in suprise. She nodded. "Since you glace me this necklace, I might as well give you something" Sabine told him with a smile on her face.

Ezra smiled back at her and looked back down at the painting. "Happy Valentines Ezra Bridger" Sabine said as she put her head on his shoulder.

Ezra looked down at her in suprise but soon smiled. "Happy Valentines Sabine Wren" he said as he gave her a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I suck at these stuff