Bullied

Anikin was in the library looking for something to read since he was super super bored. As he looked along the shelves, he found Ashoka at one of the table's. "Hey snips what yha up to?" Anikin asked as he sat next to her.

Ahsoka sighed. "I'm fine" she said sadly. Anikin knew she wasn't telling the truth. "Ahsoka I can tell something is wrong. You can talk to me" Anikin told her. "I know master. I just don't want to talk about it" Ahsoka said as she looked away from him.

"Let's take a small walk shall we" Anikin said as he stood up. "Master really I'm fine" Ahsoka told him. "Come on Ahsoka" he told her. "Fine" she sighed as she to stood up and followed her master.

Anikin lead Ahsoka to one of the meditation room's that were in the Jedi temple. The room was dark and the only light was from the window that the blinds covered. Anikin sat down on the ground and Ahsoka did the same.

"Ahsoka can you tell me why you are sad" Anikin asked her. "There's nothing wrong master. I'm fine" Ahsoka told him. He gave her a look. "Ahsoka I can tell when you are lieing, and your not a good one either. I know you want to act like you don't need help but I want to help" Anikin told her with a soft smile.

Ahsoka looked at him and sighed. "Fine then" she said. "The other day, 3 other Padawan lerners, about 3 year's older than me where teasing me" she started.

"They were making fun of me. Saying thing's like 'why would the chosen one have such a weak padawan' or 'its funny that Master Skywalker chose a worthless, pertetic, togruta like you'. I told them to stop but they wouldn't. Soon they started spreading rumors about me, saying that I hated my master and stuff like that" Ahsoka confessed.

Anikin was saddened and angered by this. Why would someone say something like that to his apprentice. She wasn't weak. She was the strongest Jedi Padawan he knew or ever met. And then spreading rumors like that was sickening.

"I'll inform the Jed council about this" Anikin told her. "No don't" Ahsoka begged. Anikin gave a confused look. "Why not" he asked.

"If you do, they are just going to bully me more" Ahsoka examplained. "Who are these padawans?" Anikin asked. "Miku, Shane and Quo" Ahsoka told him. "I'm going to have a little chat with them. You can have the rest of the day off" Anikin told her as he left the room.

Anikin walked around the hallways, looking for the padawans who were bullying his apprentice. Soon he came across them in the main hall, laughing about something.

"Master Skywalker. It is good to see you here" they said as they bowed their head's to him. "I've been hearing that you have been spreading rumors about my padawan, Ahsoka Tano. Is this true" Anikin asked.

"It's true. We herd her say it" One told him, acting inacint. Anikin stared at him. "So is it true that you have been bullying her to" he asked them. "What are you talking about? We would never do such a thing" another one said, obviously lieing.

"Well if I see or hear any of you bullying Ahsoka again, I will report you to the council. And who knows, I might ask them to bring you down back to youngling level" Anikin told them. "Okay okay we'll stop. Just don't put us at youngling level" they said as they ran off and Anikin smiled him victory.

Anikin looked around the temple and found Ahsoka at the step's of the temple. He smiled as he sat next to her. "Hey Ahsoka" Anikin said. "Hey master" Ahsoka said sadly. "I delt with the bullies" he told her.

"What?" Ahsoka asked surprised. "Yeah. I told them if they mess with you again, I'll ask the council to bring them to youngling level again" Anikin told her. Ahsoka laughed. "Wow that would be funny to see" Ahsoka laughed with a smile.

"Ahsoka if anyone is bullying you or something is wrong, you can always come come to me and ask for help. Do you understand" Anikin asked her. Ahsoka looked up at him with a smile on her face. "I will skyguy".