Ahsoka's new friend part 2

7 years later

Ahsoka P.O.V
It's been 7 years since I found Ezra on the streets and ever since, he has been so helpful. He is even a commander of our small fleet. Lately I've been giving a small rebel cell called the Ghost Crew mission's to help are cause but today we are finally going to meet them in person.

Me and Ezra walked to the airlock where the Ghost had docked. "So who are these people anyway" Ezra asked me. "These people are another group I have contact with and they are very helpful" I replied.

"Is there anything else I should know about this crew" Ezra asked curiously. "Well there from the Lothal sector. That's all you need to know" I told him. "Fine then" he said annoyed. He doesn't like me keeping secrets from him but he needs to learn that I can't let him know everything.

The door opened to show Hera, a twi'lik and her crew. There was a lasat, a mandolorian, a man and a orange droid. "It's nice to meet you Fulcrum" Hera said for this was the first time we meet face to face.

"Nice to meet you to and your crew. Also you don't have to call me Fulcrum. Call me Ahsoka" I told them politely. The crew then noticed Ezra standing behind me. "And who is this" Hera asked for she never knew Ezra or that he even existed at all.

"This is Ezra. He is second in command here but he is mostly the commander when I'm not here" I explained to her. "Well it's nice to meet you then Ezra" Hera said. "And you to" Ezra replied. "So shall we talk in the command center" I asked. "Yeah we don't want to be standing at the ari lock all day" the man said.

"Oh I almost forgot. Ahsoka, Ezra this is my crew. Zeb, Sabine, Kanan and chopper" Hera told us as she pointed to each member of her crew. "OK let's go to the command center" Ezra said. "Ezra aren't you suppose to be doing some work on the escape pods" I asked him.

"Yeah but I finished that" he told me. "Well then could you fix 2r-7a. That droid has been malfunctioning a lot lately" I said. Ezra sighed. "OK then" he said sadly as he walked away. I know he wants to be a better commander and leader but he is still a little to young for that, so I make him do jobs to keep him busy.

"OK this way" I said as we made are way to the command center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 3 coming soon
If you want leave ideas