The Shell

(It's 2 Am, I'm listening to Song Of The Sea song's, I want to make a crap chapter just to add in a SOTS song. Enjoy)

It was late at night on Lothal. It was quiet and calm. The Ghost was next to the main ocean on Lothal for they thought they nedded a break from all that's had been going on lately in the renellion.

It was late night and a current padawan wasn't in bed. Instead, Ezra was up, at the beach. Ezra watched as the waves were rolling in and out, washing the sand out to sea and bring it back in. The sky was clear and the two moon's in the sky were reflected in the water.

Ezra sighed. Being at the beach reminded him of when his mother broth him to that exsact beach and told him stories and sang songs about the sea.

*flash back*

Ezra was only 7 when he and his mother decided to go to the beach while Ephrone worked on stuff at home.

Ezra and his mother walked around the beach, looking for unique seashells, finding small animal's that washed up onto the beach such as crabs.

They soon deasided to sit down and watch the sun as it began to set. While they did, Ezra looked at all the seashells they had colected.

As Ezra looked at all of them, he seen one that cought his eye. It was gold and while with unique swirls on the shell, almost like it was hand crafted and the gold was painted on it. It was also large and a little heavy.

"Mom look at this one" Ezra said as he held up the shell. His mother looked at him and then at the shell. "That's a pretty looking shell isn't it" Mira told her son with a smile.

"Yeah. It's looks really cool" EZRA told her as he examined it. "Do you and to know something" Ezra's mother asked him. Ezra looked up at her. "What?" Ezra asked her.

"If you put it up to your ear, you might be able to her the song" she told him. "What song?" Ezra asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

Mira laughed at hers son action. "The song of the sea. It's something my own mother told me about" she told him. "Also those large sheels, they can be used as instruments as well. All we need to do is just put a few holes in it and then you can make music" she told him.

"That's cool. What dose the song sound like?" Ezra asked his mother. "You listen. If you listen closely enough, you will hear it" she explained.

Ezra looked at the shell and exsamined it once again. Once he was done, he listened. For a few minutes, there was nothing. As Ezra was about to put the shell down, he herd a humming sound.

"I think I hear it" Ezra told his mother with a smile on his face. "Really. What dose it sound like?" She asked. "It's hard to explain. It's a soft humming sound" Ezra told her.

"Well do you know the word's to it" she asked. "There are word's to it?" Ezra asked her. "Yep. I know what the song is" Mora told him with a smile on her face.

"Could you tell me the song. Pleas" Ezra begged. "Okay okay" Ezra's mother said. "Between the here, between the now" she started.

(Just play the song on top because I'm to lazy to write the whole song)

"So that's the song. That's a really nice song" Ezra said. Mira laughed. "We should probably get home now before it gets dark" she said as she stood up.

"Can we being the sheel home" Ezra asked her as he to stood up. "I don't see why not" she told him. "Yay" Ezra said as he followed his mother home.

*and If flash back*

Ezra smiled at the memory. He liked remembering the good memories of him and his parent's.

Then a thought came to mind. Where did he leave it. Ezra knew he hid it somewhere on the beach, after his parent's were taken away by the Empire.

Ezra stood up and thought. "If I was a 7 year old me, where would I hide something?" Ezra thought to himself. Then a place came to mind.

He remembered that he hid thing in a old place, a large crack that was in between the rock's at the end of the beach.

Ezra then made his way to those exact rock pile, looking for the old shell. He then got to the rock's and started looking for the secret hiding place.

"Ezra what are you doing out here?". Ezra turned around to see Kanan and Hera standing behind him. "Ezra it's 4 at night. What on Lothal are you doing up?" Hera asked him.

"Oh I just, couldn't get to sleep. I want and sat at the beach and then I remembered something and know I am looking for it in my secret hidin place. Only thing is, I can't find it" Ezra explained to the two adults.

"What dose this secret place look like?" Kanan asked him. "Its a crack in between a rock" he told them. "If you want, we can help look for it" Hera told him. "Really?" Ezra asked them.

They nodded. And so, they looked for about 3 minutes until Kanan found what they where looking for. "Hey Ezra is this it?" Kanan asked him. Ezra and Hera both walked over.

"Yeah that's it" Ezra exclaimed as he bent down and reached in, only to pull out a large, spiral shell. "That is that?" Hera asked.

"This is a shell me and my mom found when we were on the beach one day. We brought it home. It was one of the very few thing's i was able to get before i was kicked out onto the street's" Ezra explained.

"Well it's a nice looking shell. We should probably get back to the Ghost and get some rest" Hera told them.

As they made there way back to the Ghost, Ezra smiles as he stared at the old shell while humming the song of the sea to himself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's crap but right now it's 3:28am right now.
It seams I only get idea's when it's extremely late at night