The Dance (Kanera)

(I couldn't help myself:)

Sauto had sent Sabine, Zeb and Ezra on a mission and they wouldn't be back for a week.

Kanan and Hera were in the cockpit just sitting around with nothing to do. "Clean that phantom" Kanan suggested. "No we already did that. How about a supply run?" Hera suggested then. "No we have everything" Kanan awnsered.

They both sighed. "Lets go get some fresh air" Kanan told Hera as he walked out. "Ok" Hera said as she walked after him.

Kanan and Hera walked through the small city and looked around. There were citizens, troopers and some stands. "Kanan look" Hera said as she walked over to a wall. "What is it?" He asked her. "It's a dance compation at a local dance club. Oh pleas can we go" Hera beged.

Kanan looked at her and then at the poster and then back at the exsited piolt. "Ok then" Kanan told her. Hera smiled at him. "Ok let's go" Hera said as they looked for the place.

*time skip*

After a few minutes of seaching, they found the place. "Come on Kanan, it will be fun" Hera told the Jedi.

"I don't know. I'm not the kind to dance, you know" Kanan told her. "Pleas for this one night, for me" Hera beged him. "Fine then" Kanan said as he gave up on getting out of the situation.

Hera's smile grew as they walked in.
Inside there was a big dance floor and music playing in the background.

"Come on master Jedi" Hera said as she dragged Kanan to the dance floor. "Ok ok I'm coming" Kanan laughed at her excitment.

(Play song on top. I freacking love that video. It's by DragonRebleRose so go check her channel out :)

After the song was done, Kanan and Hera were both laughing.

"That was so much fun" Kanan laughed. "I told you it would" Hera replied with a smirk on her face befor laughing again.

"Ok let's get back befor anyone notices us" Kanan suggested as they made their way outside the building.

As they walked they talked. "I'm kind of glad that you dragged me to that dance party" Kanan told the piolt. "I did didn't I" Hera teasted.

When they got back to the ship, Kanan and Hera could see Sabine, Ezra and Zeb waiting for them.

"Where were you two?" Sabine asked the two adults. Hera and Kanan looked at each other for a awnser. "We...emm...just went for a walk" Hera lied.

Sabine staired at then to see if they were lieing. "Ok then" Sabine said as she walked up the ramp with the two boy's behind her.

"That was close" Kanan said. "Yeah. And let's hope it stays that way" Hera told him as they walked in.

"So did you get the recording" Ezra asked Sabine. "Yep. Got the hole thing recorded" Sabine laughed a little. "I can't belive they didn't see us" Zeb said in a disbelief tone.

"Well I'm glad they didn't. If Hera and Kanan knew we followed then to that dance, we would be dead" Ezra replied to Zeb.

"Lets hope they won't find out about this" Sabine said.

"Agreed" the boy's said at the same time.

(I know this is crap but look at what time it is

IT'S FREAKING 1:22 HERE)