Ice Race

I'm Just went iceskating today (by the time you read it it was weeks ago) and I wanted to do some one shots about it. So this first one is in the clone wars. Also Happy New Year's. And thanks so much for 100 reads in less the  3 days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anikin, Ahsoka, Obi wan went to Illim for a breack. Although it was summer on the planet, it was still very cold.
They all walked out of the Twilight (the ship) and seen a frozen ocean. "So what are we doing here?" Ahsoka asked her master. "Well we have a breack day today and we thought it would be a good time to go iceskating" Anikin replied.
"I'm not sure. We could go somewhere that is warmer. It is summer after all" Obiwan said.
"And go somewhere like a beach, no thanks" Anikin said as he went back into the ship and then came out with a pair of iceskating boots.
He put them on and before long he was on the ice.
"Come on guy's. Afraid od falling on to the ice" Anikin teased.
"Ok I'm joinging" Ahsoka yelled as she ran into the ship and got her boots.
Soon Ahsoka to was on the ice with her master. "Come on master, join us" Anikin asked his master. "Ferry well then" Obiwan said as he to went in.
Soon they were all on the ice. "How about a race" Ahsoka said. "What do you mean snips" Anikin asked. "We do a race. We start at that rock, then to that iceberg out there and back" Ahsoka said pointing to a rock on the shore and then to a iceberg a little out at the sea.
"Sounds like a good idea. Up to the challenge" Anikin asked his master. Obiwan chuckled. "Ok then".

They all stood next to the rock, ready to start. "Ok on 3" Ahsoka said. "1..2.." Ahsoka said. "3" Anikin yelled as he zoomed off. "No far" Ahsoka yelled as she skated after him. Obiwan just rolled his eyes and followed.
Anikin was far ahead but his padawan was close behind. "Watch out skyguy" she yelled as she speed past him. "Hey come back here" Anikin yelled.
Ahsoka only laughed. Anikin raced after Ahsoka and soon they were beside each other.
They soon came to the iceberg and banged into it. "Ow" they said at the same time as they scratched their head's.
They soon got up and started racing again.
"I am going to win" Ahsoka told her master. "No i am" Anikin replied. "And how will you do that" she asked. "By doing this" ha yelled as he used the force to breack a pice of the ice of the ocean and blacked Ahsoka.
She slammed into it and her master zoomed off laughing his head off.
Ahsoka huffed and soon zoomed after him. When she was close enought she was able to get some ice from further away and used the force to place it infront of Anikin. The next thing Anikin knew was his face slamming against the ice. Ahsoka laughed but then fell over her master.
They struggled to get up but then seen Obiwan already at the rock. "How did you get there?" They asked at the same time. He only chuckled. "While you two were fighting I was able to glid past you two" he explained. Ahsoka and Anikin looked at each other and laughed. "We do get competitive" Ahsoka said. "Yep" Anikin said.

For the next hour the 3 of them played some more games on the ice and then soon want home back to the temple