Reader-chan one shot

I felt bored so I decided to do this one shot of Orphan Reader chan x Hetalia.

---------- reader-chans POV

'Will I ever get the perfect family? This place treats me like trash, no one notices me...' 

I was a boy/girl with (long/short/etc) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and six years old. My name is (y/n) (l/n). My parents died, protecting me in a car crash a year ago. Now soon this will be my first birthday without them. I continued to sit on my bed in a shared room before the door bursts open. "Why can't you just go away? This place already has a bunch of losers." A snob named [insert name] was a attention hogger. She verbally but sometimes physically bullies you whenever she gets the chance.

"People are here ready to adopt!" A female voice rang loud as stampede of footsteps echoed the building. Meaning it was selection time to be adopted. "Hopefully I get to be picked to get out of this dumb place" [insert name] sassed. I walked towards the front door where eight grown men stood. The female who called us down was our care taker and motioned a hand to all of us. "You fine gentlemen may take as much time as you can to choose the perfect child."

'Perfect child' isn't me, that's for sure. Why am I even standing here?'

"Thank you dudette! Now who shall talk to the Hero first!?" A man with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair yelled out to the kids as they scrambled up to him. I put on a small smile as I saw two feet come up to me. Now a man with shaggy blonde hair with green eyes and big eyebrows crouched down to me. "Hello, love. I am Arthur, would you like to talk about yourself?"

'This is chance!' My mind screamed as I tried not to shy away. "Hello, my name is (y/n). I like to [insert hobby]."

He patted my head "nice to meet you (y/n). You seem a nice and polite kid. I will talk to other children now if you don't mind." He left me by myself as I saw him talked to [insert enemy name]. My blood boiled a little.

"Hello, Maple. I'm Mathew" I looked up to see a polar bear and a man. He resembles the loud one from earlier but quiet. "I'm (y/n), may I pet your bear?" His face looked shocked but he let me pet the polar bear. "Yes, his name is Kumajiro, so how old are you, eh?" I continued to pet Kuma "I'm six but turning seven soon."

"Mathew!" A man with colorful clothes and long wavy hair pranced towards us. He bent down and held a rose. "Bonjour, ma petite. I am Francis, it is a pleasure to meet you~." I just nodded "pleasure is mine, my name is (y/n)." He stood up making a weird laughing sound. "Honhonhon, polite. I like you already than that black sheep of Europe."

I just tilted my as they strode to other kids when they said goodbye. I decided to walk around a little until I saw two people talking to each other. One with long hair in red clothing while the other had black hair and white military like uniform. "Aiya! Kiku, I don't know who to choose!" The man that I assumed is 'Kiku' looked over at me and bowed slightly. "Forgive us, I am Kiku Honda and this is Yao Wang." He gestured to the man with ponied hair. Then which he started screaming and hugged me "AIYA! ADORABLE!"
'This person is clingy but the other one is pretty reserved personal space...' I managed to get out of his deathly grip to his displeasure. "I am (y/n), if you'll excuse me then I will be leaving." I walked away with a big sigh.

"Hm? Why a long sigh, da?" I looked up to see a tall man with a big coat and a long scarf. He had silver hair and violet eyes, his face had a childish smile but it seemed off. "We haven't had a lot of people that wanted to adopt at the same time so it is overwhelming." He patted my head "da, just like when we walk through the door to see a bunch of children." I smiled "I would appreciate it if you will choose me please." His smile widened with joy instead of a plastered fake smile. "Da! Because you seem to be the only one to not be afraid of me."

'So much people but this can raise my chance to be adopted.'

"Ve~ Maybe, good-a bye~!" I heard a man with an accent speak as he waved goodbye to a young girl. He looked at me and waved for me to come over. "Ciao! Ve~ Who might-a you be?" He has bright brown hair and a curl that sticks out like a sore thumb. "I'm (y/n), nice to meet you." The man grabbed my small hand and shook it softly. "I'm-a Feliciano, just call me Feli! And the man right next to me is Ludwig." The man to his right with blue eyes and slicked back golden hair gave me a awkward stare. "Ja, hello, I am Ludwig." His face was a little flustered.

I talked to Feli for a while before a whistle was heard through out the building. All the children scampered to their designated rooms. My room was close to the office so it gave me an advantage to hear people's conversation. "So, have you chosen a child yet?" Our caretakers voice spoke with anticipation. A loud obnoxious voice boomed loudly, like an earthquake happened. "I like these two dudettes named (y/n) and [random name]!"

A cool British accent: "I have to agree on (y/n). He/she is a polite child."

Quiet voice: "I vote for (y/n) because he/she noticed me..."

Suave voice: "moi likes (y/n)~"

Chinese accent (idk China): "Cute (y/n)! I can dress him/her up in clothes!"

Russian accent: "(y/n), da!"

Japanese accent: "I wourd rike to take (y/n)-chan"

Italian accent: "Ve~ I like-a this sweet girl-a named (y/n) or [random name]~"

Heavy German accent: "Ja, (y/n)..."

Then a clap was heard "ok! Who wants to adopt (y/n)!" Several 'woosh' noises came from the other side of the wall. "Ok! Sign and I will call him/her over!"

'I finally have a family!?'

"Tsk, don't be too happy. Probably sooner or later you will come back." [enemy name] snarled as I packed my stuff to go.

As I went to the door I was met with the original eight people. The man with blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and glasses spread his arms out. "Welcome to the family dude!"

'Eight people? Doesn't matter, at least if they will love me.' I walked over to the man and gave him my brightest smile and warm hug. "Glad to be in it!"

He lifted me up into the air and faced to the other seven people. "Think of this as an early birthday present." By now I was crying waterfalls "I love it, thank you..."

---------
Now that I think about this, I liked this one shot. I made it at night. I was bored. I COULD HAVE MADE A STORY OF THIS!!!