✨Musicbox Meltdown🌸

"Hmm....." I wondered what I could eat.

* click, Opens shelf*

"Nope.."

*Opens another*

Shakes head." No." I felt my pulse rise form inside this stain glasses room. Outside The soft snowflakes fell gently as winter still wish to stick around a little while longer.

Having enough of this mindless searching, I swing open another drawer with slight anger. "Hyah..!!" I shout.

"Oh." My eyes widen only to find a small silver box. ".?.?" Tilting my head I reached for it, and closed the drawer. Pulling a chair up, at the table I set the box down. Perhaps it was tea? cookies. But if it was cookies wouldn't it be stale, and...taste like the room?

'No..! stupid_____, don't think that.' I pushed the thought away, knowing that Gakupo, and Kaito wouldn't wish for me to think such things.

*Click* I began pulling the lid off. *T-thump T-thump* Only to gasp mid way, as a sweet scent his nose. "!!"

The soft pink look, the pleasant scent. I was positive on what this was. "Sakura tea leaves, and in a place like this? woah..." I was shocked, but didn't waist anytime as I grabbed the container. When suddenly.

*Click!" "W-WAH!" My foot suddenly slipped. I began falling forward, as the container fell from my fingers, my shout of shock filled the room. When I go colliding with the floor. *THUD!*

It was as if the room shook the second I landed." ..Ug...h..................." I layed there for a few seconds trying to process what just happened, when I shot my face up from the ground, only to have my eyes narrow on the safe container of tea. 💨"Oh...good....." I relaxed a little seeing not even one leaf left this sacred box that absically will save my life.

Wincing a little as a sharp but not too strong pain hits my knee as I bend it. I stand on my feet, and reach down grabbing the tea box, and make my way over to the tiny sink, and stove. Finding a random clean mini pot that I rinsed out a little with water. I put it on the stove with the water in it, and dropped a few sakura leaves in the pot, and turned the heat on.

Thankfully these leaves where on some smaller branches easy to take out so I don't swallow it.

{A few minutes later}

I was now sitting with this fresh smelling cherry blossom tea. My hopes in finding food was hopeless. I could just bow my head in shame. Still I was thankful to not be a servant anymore. I had no wants to return, so for now I would be safe here for a while longer.

The room became nice, and warm from the sun beaming in, and the stove heating my tea. While I sat there, I looked out the stain glass window admiring the snow dropping from the sky. I might basically be homeless, and broke, but it wasn't a horrible situation. I was somewhat happy still.

*sip* I breathed out my warm breath, and sat back in my chair. I felt warm, but it didn't seem to be such a bad thing because earlier it was cold. "It's normal winter feelings right?"

I set down my cup with a soft thud, and leaned back a little. Before I knew it.

My eyes shut, and I was in a deep peaceful sleep. My body at one point slumped forward onto the table. With my hair draped over the chair.

However, there was one thing I miss calculated, in this warm roof top sun room.🌸