🎵♦Triple Time♠🎵

"Waahh..! nani sundaiyo!?( Waaahh...! what was that for!?🎵)"
I heard the sound of a younger male shout. "Itta deshou..?-( I told you didn't I?-)"
I saw a arm get held out in front of me. "??" ( Gakupo....) He held a finger up to his lips, he stepped out to his nice homes living room. ( He has guests..?.?) I tiled my head. I kept behind the wall. Listening in on their conversation.
Oi... ! Anata-tachi wa nani o shite imasu ka?( Hey...! What are you guys doing?)

The younger one's baby blue eyes lit up. "Ah....Gaku-.....po...." * Grabs another pancake*
"AH! Len...!! dame dame!" The middle one gripped his hair.
"💦💨....* Gakupo crossed his arm, getting their attention* .......Kitte. Watashtachiha guesto o' motte imsau." (Listen. We have a guest)

"Guest..?.?" The younger one tilted his head.
"Dare..?( Who)" The middle one titled his head.
Gakupo smiled, as he turned on his heel. Walking over to where I was hidding behind the wall.

(❕❕❕❕Hes coming!!) I flinch. Seeing the tall figure of Gakupo show up in front of me.
He smiled at me. Holding out his hand."...." I slowly nod. He pulls me to him, my fragile body. That was so much like glass. I felt the chocker on my neck dig into my neck once again. (Tch...!........please.....don't pull....) I told myself.

I was pull out into the open. Gakupo held a hand on my back. I was face with two other guys. "!!" One looked around 16, while the other seem around 19.

One had longer thik blond hair. Some tied back in the ponytail. He had happy kind baby blue eyes. At the moment he was dressed in long black pants, with a yellow mid sleeve, and white shose.
My eyes caught the other one looking. He had dark blue ish black hair. Deep saphier eyes. He wore a long white jacket, with black pants, and a nice white scarf. He seemd really nice, yet mature in way.

"Oooooo." The two tilt their heads.
"Konnichiwa." The blunette greeted.
"!!.....k-konnichiwa." I greeted back.
"Domo...!" The blonde greeted.

"She will be staying with us." Gakupo spoke in English. Making my heart jump.
He looked at me, with him calm blue eyes. "Kanojo ga nozomu baai."(If she wishes.)
I avert my eyes a little. "Yokoso! hehe🎵Hajimemashite, boku no namae Len Kagamine desu!" The blonde stood up, smiling at me. He was just a inch shorter than me. (!! ...their.....all so..........pretty........) The thought almost made me blush.

"Ore no namae Kaito Shion desu.( My name is Kaito Shion)" The the dark-blunette stood up, bowing a little at me, he had a kind smile on his face as well.
"Welcome to our our home. Gakupo smile from behind me.
After I explained to them, I ran away from Kazuma. They glady exepted me.
It all came in a shock to me.

* THUD* I felt my heart jump.

(WAAH! THEIR FAMOUSE!!) I saw the three flinch uncomfortable on the large sofa. Looking at each other from the corner of their eyes. It was like they could read what was on my heart. My face must of said it all.