🐰🌹 The girl in service 🌹🐰

"Welcome to you're new home."

I feel a soft dark fabric get removed off my eyes, till a large house comes into view. The one who removed it, had a stern voice.
"You can not leave this house, on you're own. You are to, serve me and only me. Cleaning and garden tending is what will you do. Don't even dare to try and escape." I looked at the tall man. He had very dark midnight hair, and amethyst coloured eyes. He looked very beautiful but was rotten to the core.

I nod. "Yes..."

"Also one more thing, you are to call me master from now on." I nod.

"Do not forget who has brought you here, saved you from a cage. Saved you from starvation if you where redeemed unworthy and useless by the auction ended. If that were to have happened, you would be on the streets." He looked down at me with his deep amethyst eyes.

" Right..." I replied. He seemed to be a wealthy man. Still I had no idea where I was living now, was I still in my home town? or was I not even on earth.

" Ahem." His voice snapped me from my mind. " If you have any questions ask now, and make is quick I do not have any time to waist."

" Where am I?" I asked.

"...you are in Japan. That is all you must know." He walked off. " You're room is over those steps, on the left. There is a golden stone in beaded in the door. You are to write you're name there. If you shall need more assistance ask one of the others working here. I do not care."

This that he walked away. I watched him leave, his dark cloths swaying. He definitely was wealthy.

I have been saved by a strange man. A man who kept me from living on the streets.