📜I Pay To See You Found🌹

* 💨........I see my frozen breath*

"Konnichiwa, ojosama." (Hello, my lady)A polite voiced greeted.
*Thump..!* My heart jumped at I see my breath freeze to a crystal ball, seeing it drop to the ground. * crash...!*

I turn my head. My eyes widen to the sight that befall my eyes. (! The man)
Black coat, long black hair mixed with violet. The eyes of a prince. The second I turned to look at him. I saw his face look shocked at my own. "!!!!......" As a frozen tear drop was on my face.

"..G-Gakupo..........ka...?" I stuttered out.
"!! O-Omoi...! ( Y-You...!!) I saw the polite man's eyes widen with shock. Seeing me out in the cold like this not the way, he hoped to see me next.
He looked quite saddened. "......why are you out here.....its so early..." He spoke to me in English. I looked down at him, from the arch that I sat up on.

"........." I didn't want to tell him the hole truth yet. About running away.
"💨......Don'nani.( No matter)....., come follow me. Samui sasa."( The cold bites)
Gakupo held out his hand to me. The breeze blew from behind. I reached over to his hand. ( I can trust him....I think.)

[ Back at Kazumma's mansion}

"What did you say...!?" Kazuma was shocked. "

" Gomenasai..!! Kazuma- sama. * The butler of his mansion bowed deeply* I truly have no idea where she could be!" The poor Butler, shuttered on what Kazuma would do next.
Kazuma face palmed himself. As he pulled his hand back up over his hand, grabbing his long bangs while at it. He let out a frustrated sigh."💨....and at a time like this.......I can't believe it.."

"Sir...?" The butler coughed a little. Never seeing Kazuma in such frustration before, in his life. " Knight."

"Hai!?" The butler replied. "I'm letting you off on a atarashi mere( new order), you're new temporary shigoto.( job)

Kazuma dropped his hand, as his hair flopped back down over his eyes. He leaned forward folding his hands, and placed his chin on hi hands. "You are to walk all around in public, take on a new face. Then see if you ever see _____. If anyone sees her, tell meright away. I will pay to have her found, and brought back. Kyakka!( Dismissed!)"

Knight bowed his head, and got ready to pull on a new face, just like his master ordered him to.

{Back to me]

"Kokode wa arimasu." ( Here we are.) Gakupo and I stood in front of a house.
"...??he lives here....?" I gawked at the larger looking house. (!!! J-Just who on EArth IS THIS GUY!?)

* Click...!* Gakupo unlocked the door. "Hai te." ( Come in) He spoke to me softly.
"....o...okay..." I felt really strange, was this right? I wasn't sure. What is worse, this or Kazuma?

When I walked in. I heard to other voices from inside.