🌹🐰A Soul Without A Destination 🐰🌹

I walked out of my room. Only to hear the sound of bell rings form inside my room.
* Tink tink tink!*

( Ugh...what the...?) I walked back in. Seeing a bell on the wall being rung. Under neath it said.

{ Master's Room}

"...... guess I need to find him..."

I walked down the hall trying to hear something that sounded similar.

Walking to the very end off the hall, looking at each door I read every sign. { Bathroom}

{Study}

{ Library}

Then my eyes widen seeing a new door sign. It was the only one that looked really fancy. It was written on a gold and silver plank.
It said.

{ Kazuma}

"? K-Ka....zu maa..?" I blinked. So some one's name here was Kazuma.

"You may enter...." A low voice spoke from inside.

"?..!?" I grabbed the door handle, taking a deep breath I walked in.
My eyes widen seeing the same man, the man who saved bided for me at the auction and gave me a home. ( Don't tell me his name is Kazuma?) Then again it suited him well. Kazuma was almost the word kaze in Japanese meaning wind. However, his name....it meant......

"!" My eyes widen. His name it means.

( True Harmony) I whispered to myself.

"..Ha..!? hey....you what are you standing there for. I called you didn't I?"

I jump at his voice, giving him my full attention, I stare at him.It was like his violet eyes where string into my soul, trying to pull out what ever was going around in my mind. Thankfully it looked like he could not read what was in my heart.

"Yes!, sorry Master." I bowed my head.

"Teh, what ever fine. Come here." He ordered me.
I walked over to him. My heart thumped hard against my chest.

* T-thump th-thump...*

"What is you're name?"

"____ Master." I replied.

"Mh....I see.........well.....seeing as you are new here......" Kazuma crossed his legs, as he sat in his fancy red velvet chair, that had deep dark well polished wood as the outer part. It had rose vines carved into it.
He leaned on his one arm. He held a blank face, like he was deep in thought. I waited for his words to come flowing out of his mouth.

"....for today.....I will allow you to go out for a walk.., you do seem to need a much needed walk. You were locked up in a cage, and dragged around from what I can figure out. However,..." His voice was soft, yet stern. He rolled his eyes from the ground to the left. It was like he was avoiding my gaze.

"I cannot let you out of my sight. So, I will come with you, you can only go if you..." * Ch....click....* Kazuma reached over into a small shelf.
Tilted my head a little, I watched hearing the slight sound of metal singing. I watched him pull out a black leather choker, on it hung a small silver key. That was not all there was chain that was also hooked on. "!" My eyes widen. Like it was very pretty and all, but I was shocked I had to ware such a thing. I was only allowed to be on a leash if I was to go out!?

"What is it? you didn't think I'd let you go so easy. Come here..." His voice was stern as he held the chocker up in one hand to me, with a slight smirk. His head was tilted to the side.

* Th-thump....t-thump....* My heart couldn't take this. I was going to be a pet literally if I left the mansion. I took my steps forward. His eyes held amusement.

He stood up with a click of his long black boots. " Well here you go. I shall help you......turn around." He ordered.

I gulped a little. As he grabbed my shoulder with a firm grip, spinning me around, so I couldn't resist him. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't of course he is the one who saved me. Still I felt like such a idiot.

* Tink.....click....* "Now...don't move. You wouldn't want to chock right? Heh.."

"!" I nod a little. I felt him get really close to me. His hands snaked around my neck holding the leather choker. I felt the soft expensive leather touch down on my skin. ( ..H-he is so close to me.......... I hate this.....don't touch me......please....) I pleated.

* Click....sssssssssww..* I felt the choked tighten down on my neck, as he slowly did up the belt like clasp. " It doesn't hurt right..?"

* Thump!* My hear jumped at his soft question, it was like even though he was a little jerk. He still cared. "..It's....fine..." I whispered.

All of a sudden I felt colder air come in contact with me once again. I realized he has pulled back. Turning to face him. He looked at me, his eyes wide, but before I could look at it longer than a second, they narrowed again. "You are my kitten...now. From now on you are to ware this, every where, YOU Can NOT take this off. You may only take the chain off once you are home."

I lower my head a little. (...he owned me now....) I looked down at the silver key on the leather chocker. I sort of liked the key, because of how it looked. It wasn't painful to ware. It felt light, and looked good according to him.

"Yes Master." I nod, with a slight smile. (....wow........I'm sorry.....to those who met me in the past, even if I may not remember you. You do, Im truly sorry for smiling at a time like this. Please forgive me. I do not have another choice...)