Shelter

*SLAP* My hand came in contact with his face, as I grabbed the chain from his, hand and ran.
* THUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMP*
{What have I done...., I slapped him. I slapped Kazuma's Butler's face.}
I knew if I was found ,I would be in a lot of trouble.

It was already getting late, I over stayed my welcome in the cafe. '.....guess I need to go..'
"Excuse me miss...?" A man with very good English called to me.
I look up in question. ' What did he want?'
It was another waiter of the cafe. " I'm sorry miss, but we are going to close soon." I felt a lump form in my throat. My safe house time here was about to end.
"Ah, sorry about that. Thanks." I smiled back. A fake smile, pretending nothing was wrong. I stood up fixing my coat, I was about to step out of the cafe when the same voice speaks to me again. "Thank You for coming, and please be careful on your way home, the weather is starting to get cold." I turn to face him, when I am met with a small wrapped box by the owner.
"Here, please take these. It will be a waist if they go bad."
"Thank You, very much." I take the box. The pastry in the box will keep me well while I am out for who knows how long."

I step out into the night, realising it was staring to snow lightly. It was quiet, and peaceful out here. ' I can't go back.' I told myself. ' If I go back.'
* Tap..* ' Then they will be found.' I breathed out into the cold winter. I pulled on the collar of my coat.

Snow began to blanket the ground lightly, as I walked down the empty street. Only to have a small light in the trees catch my eye. There was a path near by.
'Wait....could it be?' Maybe it was. I turned onto the path, keeping my eyes on the light flickering in the distance.
Not long after that, a Chapel came into view. Snow all around, but still kept clean, I made my way towards it. Panting, tired, and cold. I needed a break, and a church would be the best place to rest, it was usually nice, and warm in places like this. The perfect place to spend the night.

*Click...!* I pushed the large door open with my bare hands. ' No one...' I stepped in, and closed the door behind me. There was some light in here by a few candles, and one small light a head glowing. * Tap......tap.....tap...* I could here my boots alone on the ground. I made my way up to the front. Looking into each row I passed, seeing it was dead empty.

I was all alone.

*..ssshhh......w.w.* I slumped down red carpet on the stage in the corner of the room, where there seemed to be fabric. * Chhing.....* I could here the new chain around my neck swing, making it sting a little. 'Tch....' I hated the fact I couldn't remove it my own.

I sigh, pulling the small box out from my hand. Opening it I saw cookies, and small cakes in the box. I was glad knowing I wouldn't starve yet. I picked up a small lemon tart holding it to my face. It made me flash a image of Len in my mind, of his flawless blonde hair, and cute little ponytail.
I sink my teeth into it. "Hahnnnn...."