🌹The forbidden Night🌹

I was still well aware of me being carried. ".............." I made I blank face to the wall. It was just a little injury, no need to make a big deal. I thought... Not a word came to my mind that could be spoken to him. When I mean him, I mean Kazuma or the guy who was carrying me across the poorly lit halls.

Lightning flashed once again. I saw my legs, in front of me, before my eyes focused on it. It got dark.
( Mh......) I kept glaring down at them.

Lighting fleshed yet again. The few seconds I had, I saw the dark deep red dried liquid. ( Pfft...! that's nothing.) I tried to laugh it off, I swear I was going crazy in the pain. To the point it made me laugh at it in the face.

* Click*

I could see his arm reach forward, into my side vision. He grabbed the door handle and opened the door to a room.

The second my eyes came into view of this mystery room. Then I realized it. ( Oh My god........ this isn't my room.) I almost fell from his arm's in shock.

"You're really quiet for some one covered in blood......" I heard his words next to me. ( D-don't even....-) I replied in my head, but to tired to finish. He set me down on a chair. I didn't even flinch.

He just gave a short blank stare, and walked out from the room. When he turned the corner I saw a flash of confusion in his violet eyes.

Not wasting any time. I slowly got to my pain screaming feet, and waltzed into my bathroom.

* Click* I locked the door.

( I can handle this myself.) I kept telling myself over and over.
I got on my knees, and turned the bath water on. Setting it to a nice warm temperature. I let the water flow in the tub.
I slowly stood up in front of the mirror. My eyes followed down to my blood soaked cloths, and leg. I still had no idea where I was actually hurt. Where my injuries were. I slowly began to roll down my socks, and take my boots off.

"!" I almost wanted to shout. I stared with wide eyes, my legs and foot had many cuts on it. It wasn't broken, well at least it seemed like it. My knee's had deep dark black and green bruises on it.

"....." I let out a quiet sigh. ( It isn't t-that bad.................)
I slowly began to take the rest of my cloths off. I walked to the sink. Grabbing a cloth, I dipped it under the warm water coming from the tap. Very slowly I began to clean the blood of .
I touched the cloth down onto my leg. " MmmT.................... FFFfffffT!!!"( AHHHH IIITEEEEE!) I tried soooo hard to keep in my shout. It stung soooooooo bad.. " mnnnnhnnnnnmnmnm........." I whimpered as I quickly brought the cloth down again.
Throwing the cloth into the sink. I walked over, slightly panting. I turned water off in the tub. Very slowly I lifted a leg.

* CLick!* I heard a strange sound.

"_____...!? where are you!"
( Oh....come on!! I didn't even step in it yet....ccrap..........) I could hear Kazuma's voice blaring at me.

"Answer me..!? _____."

"I-I'm fine!" I yelled from the bathroom.
Kazuma: O-O" Oh, I see.........I brought..some bandages and creams....I thought you might need." His voice seemed to shrink likea mouse.
"Okay....! thanks......you can go now, if you want..." I replied.
"Mh..! Oi! don't talk to me like that..! this is my Roo-....."
(? He stopped..?)
"...I'll be outside...........Don't Forget My TEA!" * thud..!* The door slammed shut.

I blinked, still standing over the tub.

Kazuma:( What has gotten into me!!? she is only a servant is she not!?) He walked off.

Letting out a huge sight, I slid into the tub.
"FFfttt..!! aaaoow......" I whimpered. It felt like like I was being stabbed over and over again.
I began to slowly clean my battered self.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

After my bath, I wrapped my legs up with snow white coloured bandages up to my knees. Getting dressed in my bloody cloths. I slowly walked out and crossed the halls leading to my room. Snapping my door shut. I realized there was a plate of cookies, and soup on the counter next ot my bed.

( .....he didn't have to...) I slowly picked up a cookie with my scratched wrists showing. I nibbled on it.
I slid into bed, after brushing out my hair, that was dry almost completely. Looking into the window, I saw my reflection. I unhooked the for
bitten chain from my choker. I sat it down on the small table. Looking out to the garden, it was still raining, but thunder and lighting did not exist any more.

I lay down on my bed facing the ceiling.

This was a very dark night....