♠Soundless Voice🎵

It was a shock to me. I couldn't believe it at first, it took me some time to realize these guys really where famous.

Vocaloid. That's who they where. Not long after that I met Gakupo, Kaito and Len, I have heard there is many more members in their group. In due time I would even meet them. However......, for now I was taking shelter at their home.
I started getting use to my life here. It was a little weird at first living with three guys. I had to make sure I was always fully dressed, and looked presentable. ( Other wise........I will feel......ashamed.......seeing me in my earlier state. I must......keep it a secret for now..)

Len had school during the week, while Kaito and Gakupo where both done school. The three would go meet up with the other members and practice for fun. They really loved their music, and I was very happy for them.

The strangest part was that, I have never heard them sing, not once while I was still here. ( I don't understand..........why.......won't they sing....around me...........? Am I a bother?) I asked myself.

It was 10:00 in the morning, and I was home alone. The three where out doing their own things. Living here with them for a week now, I knew my way around inside the large house.

"💨......" I take a deep breath. ( Looks like I am free for now, I have seen no sign of a Kazuma since I ran away.

"Well...I guess I need to go find some thing to eat." I made up my mind and slowly began to step down the steps from my temporary room. I still didn't trust anybody. I told myself over and over again.( ...don't trust anybody....)

* Tap...tap.tap.....* I slowly walked down.

The living room came into view. It was not as fancy looking, like Kazuma's mansion. Walls painted with royal blue and white colours.

Vocaloid.....that's what they were called...
A strange black rectangle shape caught my eye on the kitchen table as I walked in. I see a little crimson tag with a satin black ribbon around the object.
{ To ____}
From
Kaito, Gakupo and Len

"A...phone......" * Thump..thump...* My heart beat got faster seeing this.
I didn't even know them, and I got this? ( I ....don't deserve this.........I- )
My thoughts stops mid way, as I reached down to the lonely phone on the table. "......." I slowly picked it up like a little kitten. Looking at it I felt my heart sink even more. (.....I'm only a servant of Kazuma. I hate calling him master, yet I still do everything he asks.) I cursed at myself.
I touched the chocked around my neck. I could feel the scars on my neck. They needed to breath fresh air, and not through leather. I knew the cool air would sting, and risk them seeing it.
I slowly carried the phone to a side table, pulling off the ribbon and setting it down next to it. I bowed my head down to the phone. Feeling like it also had a soul, like if I was its master. " G....gomenasai......."
I walked away leaving the phone alone on the side table all alone. I could almost picture the phone calling out to me, crying that it was not needed by anyone.
( I am just a a girl.....who has no memory of her past...that belongs to no one)

Ignoring the phone, I opened up the fridge they had. It felt strange as I was the one who always carried the food to Kazuma, the maid that cooked was the one who saved some leftovers for me. Now I had to feed myself, and put me first above him or anyone else.

* click....* I put down my spoon and chopsticks. Grabbing my long black coat, I walked back up the steps and into my room. Pulling on my coat. I wanted to see if my next idea was even possible.
I opened the window to my room, as cold winter air blew past.
"!.....cold...." I could see the ground had a good amount of snow on it.
Realizing that there was a way up to the roof of the house. It was like if it was made for me.

" Okay....now....slowly....." I looked out onto the street below. I wasn't sure who originally owned this house, but I thought they all just paid for it.
It was a quiet at the flat slightly tilted roof by my window.
* Tap....tap....* My feet sounded gentle against the roof. Turing my head up in my direction. I climbed up to the highest point.

( ...wow.....its colder....) I breathed out, while I pulled my knees to my face.
I could feel a slight sting on my neck.

( Tch......the cold air is annoying....) I hissed a little. I would clean it every nigh before I slept, so I knew it would be better in time.

"Masuta............." I breathed.

".......m-master........." I looked up at the snow that was falling slowly now, before I knew it, the sun began to set. The bright moon came out, shinning bright I could see the snow fall like crystals.
*..sssh...* Putting my hair out to the side, I slid on my hood.

Master....or masuta. They both meant the same, yet seemed to have different degrees of effects on my emotions.
"....."( Kazuma.......tch.......that jerk........ he....never even once thought of keeping me a little better while I was around.)

Can anybody show me a new way to live, because no matter how hard I tried to block out the sounds of Kazuma's anger each time he yanked my chain. I couldn't hear my own voice scream at him.
"Nanimo kikoe nai...masuta"( I can't hear anything.....master) I whispered.

I could hear the sound of snow crunching from in the distance.
Light fluffy snow blanketed the ground.

I felt a sting from a presence near by. Snapping my head up.

Right there, I could see Kaito and Gakupo standing there. I could see their eyes looking up in my direction. They where watching me.

"______..?" I could hear Kaito's faint voice call, yet for some reason I couldn't barley hear it.

My eyes flash wide for a second, as I see them step closer and closer. I could tell, me not replying was worrying them.
Quickly I stood up, and fled back into my room shutting the window. Locking the door, I flew off the coat and dropped onto the bed. Waiting, listening to any sounds coming form below my room.

There was no sound. I heard nothing.

.........

It was strange......

Not a sound....of a mouse running.

.....

or the foot steps of the two ....

.was heard.

* thump thump thump thump THump THUMP!* My heart rate got faster. As my nerves began getting worse.
It was like the time I was all alone to clean the mansion, during the thunderstorm.

Images of my own blood shot in my mind. ( !! N-no......)

more blood flashes

(I....i..-iya....) I huffed.

* Shutter Shutter* I couldn't stop shaking.

* Knock Knock..1*

* GASP* I looked up at the door.

"...ano...._______ daijobu desu ka?" (.....um.....________ are you alright?)

( Who was this..? I couldn't picture the face. It was too quiet.)

* THump thumpthumpthumpthump*

"_______? I-" Kaito stood in front of the door. His heart pulsing hard at my silence, as he gripped the little black phone in hands. When they first stepped in the house. They say the little phone was alone, sitting on counter disowned, unwanted.

Kaito looked down at the phone. (......why was it there....alone.....)

When suddenly. * CRASH!!*

"_____!!!" * THuD!* "____! are you okay!? ______!"

* Thud thud!!* Kaito pounded on my door. Calling my name, this made Gakupo bolt up stares worried.

"Kaito...?!" The tall man with deep violet hair look shocked seeing Kaito have both his hands palced on the door banging hard till his knuckles turned white

"Gakupo! Something is wrong..!"

* THud thud!*

"____________❗❗❗❗❗❗" My name was yelled.

I really could hear nothing any more.