🎶🎵Back Stage Love Subsenario🎵🎶

{ Thank You All who have gotten this far^_^ I just wanted to tell you, I post these off my Quotev for the rest of you to enjoy. I do that to all my story here on Wattapad now. So please give me some time to post them all. It's a lot, because these are usually my top most read, loved stories by me, and others.}

I don't mind hearing your thoughts as well. Tell me who your favourite is because I could add more of them as well. }}

After my trauma of being Hunted by Kazuma, getting use to living with Len, Kaito and Gakupo.
Len has invited me to see one of his mini stage performance, made of one song.

* Cough...* I walked up to back stage. Peeking through the curtains, seeing the.

"!!!" ( OH My...) My eyes widen in shock seeing about 500 people gathered all outside.

( C-Chotto MAtte!( W-wait A second!!) This was suppose to be a one song concert deshou!?( ISN'T IT?!)

Just as I could say any more I see Len twirl by me, with a bright smile on him. Winking at me he steps onto the dark stage with his long black golden rimmed jacket flowing after him.

"!!" I could feel the heat rise to my face.

"G-gambatte...Len-Kun." I whispered. Still not sure what to expect.

( Hold a second, where are the other?, Kaito, Gakupo. I haven't seen them at all-."

*CHING* The lights suddenly turned on.

"YAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" The crowed roared, as the music started up.

"Konnichiwa Mina!!!" Len quickly greeted.
🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶 * Getting faster, and faster.

"Nante iu ka ookina koe de iukoto de wa nai kamoshiremasen ga🎵, danjo ni sonawatta are to sore sei to ran to no iwaba are to sore "( What to call it, it might not be appropriate to say it out loud, but That thing men and women are endowed with, so to speak, that thing in rightness, and war.)

His Words

So fast.,..

Hontou... kakoi(Really.....cool)

I could feel my heart rate rise * Thump thump thump thumpthumpthump!!*

Twirling left, and right. His words spit out from his mouth, entrancing everyone out there, even I was starting to get pulled into it.

"Upside inside out, I defend you.🎵
A
magami you no kami. ( As I playfully bit your hair.)
Issai gassai wa ai de henji.( Both of us together" is the sign of love.)

"I'm coming. You're coming.🎵 "

I could feel chills spill down my spine, as the crowed cheered.

"LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN." Making it so contagious that I myself cheered along with them.

"Matte korette boku no sei? 🎵" ( Wait? is this my fault?)
Len Sang.

* THumthumthUMTHUMTHUMTHUMTHUMTHUM* The sound of the drums, and instruments turned into my heart strings. Beating faster fast FASTER.

I couldn't keep calm, there was just soo much energy.

I began to dance without realizing it. What will happen after this ends, I don't know

I failed to realize the two standing behind me.

🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵