52 I love rock and roll

I dressed in ripped jeans and a black tank top, It was the day of johnnys music video I was looking forward to seeing him again. I wore more eyeliner than usual and let my hair swing by my side.  I walked out of my bedroom with my eyes practically closed, my party had only finished 6 hours ago so I dreaded the mess my house would be in. I was surprised to see a cleaning crew whizzing through, it was like the party had never happened.

I got in my Cadillac and drove to the address Johnny had given me. I arrived at a darkly painted dive bar.

A large bouncer asked for my name at the door and ticked me off the list. I walked in the dimly lit bar and saw a small stage surrounded by screaming fans. There was only three cameras that I could see it looked like the music video was being filmed by hand cameras.

The whole bar looked vintage and run down but in the rock and roll sort of way. I really like the vibe.

"Can I have a bud light" I asked at the bar.

"Do you have ID" he asked.

I couldn't help but to grin, that beer was the first drink I had legally bought.

"Yeah sure, I'm 21 today" I smiiled as I handed him my driving licence.

"Happy birthday , the drinks on me" he replied as he gave me back the card.

I thanked him and went to the front of the stage in search of Johnny, I couldn't see him but a chubby bald man came to the stage and tapped on the microphone.

"Are you ready to rock, please welcome to the stage Zeus " the man screamed.

The room erupted into cheers and howls , the 4 members of the band took to the stage and got their instruments. Johnny took the microphone and began to sing. His voice was amazing he looked so sexy as he rocked out on the stage. I found myself dancing wildly to the catchy music.

Johnny flashed his big toothy grin at me, I could feel myself beaming at him. I felt free as I danced to the music, all the worries left my body I could practically see my former self leaving my body.
----------------------------------

"You came" Johnny said as he kissed my cheek.

I was momentarily surprised by the kiss but recovered quickly.

"Yeah you were great, I loved it" I told him.

"I saw you on the floor, you really can dance " he really had the sexiest voice.

"Johnny how do you know Emily" the bald man asked as he approached.

I didn't know this man or if I did I couldn't remember him.

"I watched your show I can't wait to see the next season, I'm Dave the bands manager " he said as he offered me his hand.

"Thanks we started filming last month, there's some great dancers again this year" I replied. It was always great when people told me they liked the show, it made it all feel worth while.

"Talking of great dancers, you were great out there" Dave said.

"Could me,you and the director talk for a moment" Dave continued.

"Yeah , I'll just be two minutes em" Johnny said as he followed Dave.

"No mate I meant Emily, your all set mate. Footage looks great" Dave said behind him.

Johnny laughed as kissed my cheek as I followed Dave across the room.

I followed dave to the back of the room where the director was reviewing the footage. I stood their nervously I was curious what they possibly needed to speak to me about.